Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ojazze

Dec 23, 2023
I played FFA for the first time in years after the version switch to 1.12 and I realized how much I miss playing this game. Even though it was only a few years ago I really wish that I could play the old maps with all the people that I met on FFA. Seeing these people log on at the same time as me everyday made it feel like they were actual close friends to me while I interacted with them through an online chat in a block game. Coming home from school just to log into this gamemode was just so relaxing while I fought off the people who used wizard kit and shopped with a horde of angry people or used a secret room that only the regulars knew. I truly loved those times and if I were a millionaire I would donate all my savings to cubecraft to install those servers again and to gather all those friends I made.

ojazze

Dec 23, 2023
Also if you recognize the user ojazze or goodnightjazz and you also played ffa in 2020-2021 please do reply

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dayumm 3 years as a member :o
Quite nice of Cubecraft to release the Fire bundle this summer when temps go up to 39°C
Now i can feel hot in real life and in game at the same time
Endermanxbox479 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy bday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom