Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What suggestions do you agree with?

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Currently UHC has seemed to have died a lot since its re-release and its sad to see a game that my friends and I used to enjoy so much go down :( so here's a few suggestions that I think would make UHC better and possibly bring back some of its players! :)

Terrain Generation

The main reason my friends and I stopped playing UHC was the broken ore generation and the fact that maps don't regenerate every time a game starts so here's what I suggest:
  • Fix the Ore generation bugs
Ores on Cubecraft UHC are incredibly broken. Whenever there is gravel ores just explode everywhere and this just ruins the fun and challenge of resource gathering in UHC. Also some parts of maps seem barren of ores compared to vanilla while others are overflowing with them but that might just be me.

• Reset Maps at least more often
I checked yesterday to see if this problem was fixed but when I saw a player dig directly to one of the broken ore veins I knew maps didn't reset very often. UHC just isn't fun when everyone knows where the ores and structures are so I think maps should at least reset twice a day if they aren't going to be reset after every game. If his takes more resources you could easily reduce the number of UHC servers since only one game goes on at a time anyway...

• Add a Vanilla Option
The main reason a lot of people I know don't play cubecraft UHC is because of the weird terrain generation that doesn't reflect vanilla terrain at all. The custom generation looks nice and all but we should have the option to choose Vanilla terrain.

New Kits and Balancing
  • Pyromaniac
-Remove lava bucket (way too op for to start off with.)
-Replace lava bucket with flint and steel
  • Hunter
-Remove the bow and arrows (another very OP kit)
-Possibly give a few bones and a wood spawn egg to make it like he duels kit

• Cowboy
-Remove this kit due to bugs involving horses.

• Fisherman (new)
-Fishing Rod
-Luck of the Sea I Enchanted Book
-Water Bucket
-Leather helmet (or other leather armor)

Fishing is a pretty fun thing to do in UHCs so I thin new should have a kit for it! :D

• Librarian (New)
-3 Books

It is very difficult to get an enchantment table in UHC so it would be nice to have a kit to help us get one as well as give us extra books to enchant.

Voting Options
  • Health Types
Often I see UHCs with double or even triple health so I think it would be cool if that was a voting option for lapiz+ ranks. :)
  • Difficulty (Easy, Normal, Hard)
Now I know the game is call ultra HARDcore but many private and some public UHCs I play have their undying difficulty set to easy or normal for more PvP based games. Many people who play Cubecraft UHC die to mobs or starve so I think this would benefit a lot of people. All difficulty changes is how tough mobs are and how much damage you take from hunger. I think this should be a diamond+ voting option.

That's all for now be sure to leave feedback and vote in the poll :D

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Health voting sounds promising & seems like a pretty good idea.
A vanilla terrain option is something that many of us want, so that should definitely be added. Most of us really don't think that custom terrain generation helps the game experience.
-----
The often resets shouldn't even a problem, as they can easily just set it to randomize terrain generation. This could cause issues, but WAY better than having people memorize ore hotspots & mineral monuments.
-----
In regards to the kits:
I say they just remove the kits. Nobody ever asked for them, and kits don't belong in games like UHC. If someone won a fight because of their kit that they chose, I'd be extremely annoyed. Especially in UHC.
-----
A difficulty option doesn't really fit in well in my opinion. Usually, UHC has the difficulty set to hard(core) mode so that it stays true to its name. In vanilla minecraft, your difficulty is locked to hard mode when playing on a hardcore world, and I believe that UHC should follow that mechanic.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
The ore generation is the most important problem imo, I won't play another UHC until that's fixed.
For the world resets, if they don't want to generate a new world for every game, they could simply generate a new one twice a day, but keep the last 14 maps stored and select a random one for each game. That way you still have a chance to play on a map again, but you don't know for sure that it'll be the exact same map at the start.
I think playing on normal difficulty might a good way for newer players to get into UHC, but I wouldn't want to play it and I can't imagine many diamond ranks voting for it since those players usually played for a while. Maybe it would work if everyone could vote for the difficulty and the hardest difficulty wins. So if everyone wants to play on normal, that one is selected.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
All of your suggestions are on point.
I believe that if CC implemented this to UHC it will dramatically fix the game

Lastly, CC does not have any other choice. You know a game is dead when people play Tower Defense more than UHC XD
CC has to implement some of these suggestions or else UHC will be ruined

However, I think that mobs should be easy, this is because in 1.8 you can spam click the mobs without getting hit.
1.9 you can't spam click and the skeletons do not miss.

Reactions: Power Ranger

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Currently UHC has seemed to have died a lot since its re-release and its sad to see a game that my friends and I used to enjoy so much go down :( so here's a few suggestions that I think would make UHC better and possibly bring back some of its players! :)

Terrain Generation

The main reason my friends and I stopped playing UHC was the broken ore generation and the fact that maps don't regenerate every time a game starts so here's what I suggest:
  • Fix the Ore generation bugs Yeah I would like if they fixed that even though I played like 2 games.
Ores on Cubecraft UHC are incredibly broken. Whenever there is gravel ores just explode everywhere and this just ruins the fun and challenge of resource gathering in UHC. Also some parts of maps seem barren of ores compared to vanilla while others are overflowing with them but that might just be me.

• Reset Maps at least more often We dont have many to choose from to begin with (Might happen when we get new maps.)
I checked yesterday to see if this problem was fixed but when I saw a player dig directly to one of the broken ore veins I knew maps didn't reset very often. UHC just isn't fun when everyone knows where the ores and structures are so I think maps should at least reset twice a day if they aren't going to be reset after every game. If his takes more resources you could easily reduce the number of UHC servers since only one game goes on at a time anyway...

• Add a Vanilla Option So make a map called Plains? It would be OP if you found a doungen or a Villige.
The main reason a lot of people I know don't play cubecraft UHC is because of the weird terrain generation that doesn't reflect vanilla terrain at all. The custom generation looks nice and all but we should have the option to choose Vanilla terrain.

New Kits and Balancing
  • Pyromaniac I guess you have a point... Fun to troll though.
-Remove lava bucket (way too op for to start off with.)
-Replace lava bucket with flint and steel
  • Hunter Bow, 2-3 arrows and 1 wolf 5 bones? (Change price to 1k points?)
-Remove the bow and arrows (another very OP kit)
-Possibly give a few bones and a wood spawn egg to make it like he duels kit

• Cowboy Yes please!
-Remove this kit due to bugs involving horses.

• Fisherman (new) Anvil?
-Fishing Rod
-Luck of the Sea I Enchanted Book
-Water Bucket
-Leather helmet (or other leather armor)

Fishing is a pretty fun thing to do in UHCs so I thin new should have a kit for it! :D

• Librarian (New) Useless...
-3 Books

It is very difficult to get an enchantment table in UHC so it would be nice to have a kit to help us get one as well as give us extra books to enchant.

Voting Options
  • Health Types
Often I see UHCs with double or even triple health so I think it would be cool if that was a voting option for lapiz+ ranks. :)
  • Difficulty (Easy, Normal, Hard)
Now I know the game is call ultra HARDcore but many private and some public UHCs I play have their undying difficulty set to easy or normal for more PvP based games. Many people who play Cubecraft UHC die to mobs or starve so I think this would benefit a lot of people. All difficulty changes is how tough mobs are and how much damage you take from hunger. I think this should be a diamond+ voting option.

Hell yeah!
Im up for item types!

That's all for now be sure to leave feedback and vote in the poll :D

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Well to be honest, polls don't work out in suggestions like these, as you're bound to at least like one of the features. Doesn't mean that you like all of them though.
But since the votes are public, you can see if the same person voted for multiple things. This kind of poll doesn't work anonymously since 5 people voting for one option each and one person voting for 5 options can look the same but mean different things.

Just going to comment on the new kits, too.
I think the Librarian would be op, at least with the current world generation. I remember searching for 3 pieces of suger cane for a very long time, which wouldn't have been necessary with this kit. If sugar cane was more common I'd be ok with it.
The Fisherman sounds ok, but I'd remove the water bucket (and maybe add something less useful instead). I would probably take that kit just for the water bucket, I often had the problem that after finding my fist iron, I didn't want to go up to the surface again to get water while underground water is really rare. I think the water bucket alone makes this kit better than most other kits already.

TxtMsg

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
United States
In my opinion, all of these suggestions look fit for the server. Especially the one for UHC world generation. I think it should be the way you put it, vanilla.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom