Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are they stupid noobs or do I break the rules?

• Stupid Noobs

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Breaking Rules

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

ITWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Russia
I go to play SW I building to the Middle and some idiots start saying “Camper! Ban, report!11”, because I just don’t want to go to them and i sit on the middle. Are they stupid noobs or do I break the rules?

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
I find when someone hides and purposely doesn't fight the whole game then that annoys me, you don't have to go to every player looking for a fight straight away because they could just knock you off the map so just ignore them. It's not breaking the rules camping

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I assume you were looking for better loot there, which is totally normal. Deliberately staying there, camping (skybase etc.), without any try to find them is indeed against the rules. Don't worry about it, you have done nothing wrong. ;)

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
upload_2019-7-26_22-48-35.png

"Intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you"

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I sometimes report campers i think camping is when youre nof able to go to him for like 5 minutes or someting and i always give a warning. But lots of my reports also get denied

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Hello!

You're not doing anything wrong, going to the middle is a tactic, camping is very annoying, but I see that rather like sitting on an island and fully building up so no one sees you.

Greetings! ;)

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I have experienced this sitution very often, after they say those things, I am going to them and after that they knock me off the map, so they are the real campers who are staying on their island. :rolleyes:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom