Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be a thing? :3

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
A lot of people really hate the expensive items in hardcore mode but want NoNaturalRegen and others want to play with expensive items with regeneration.

I suggest making noNaturalRegeneration as a completely separate health type that defaults to the normal 10 ♡s replacing triple health as it is a very unpopular health type that just seems to waste space in the voting menu. You could possibly rename hardcore mode to basic items but it would make sense either way :P You could also go the extra mile and allow double health to be voted for with it as well :P

The majority of complaints I see about hardcore items comes from the expensive leather armor rather than the noNaturalRegeneration so I think this would be a great way for people who want to play with noRegen but don't want the extremely expensive items that come with hardcore :3 This would also allow for a way for punch bows to be removed in normal eggwars without having to deal with natural regeneration.

Tell me what you guys think! :3
Yes I know this has been suggested before I've read through most of the suggestions before ;)

Jasonlcy

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hong Kong
I think there should be three voting menus. The first one is vote for item (hardcore, normal, overpower). The second one is vote for health (half, normal, double, triple). The third is vote for natural regeneration(Enable, Disable)

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
A lot of people really hate the expensive items in hardcore mode but want NoNaturalRegen and others want to play with expensive items with regeneration.

I suggest making noNaturalRegeneration as a completely separate health type that defaults to the normal 10 ♡s replacing triple health as it is a very unpopular health type that just seems to waste space in the voting menu. You could possibly rename hardcore mode to basic items but it would make sense either way :p You could also go the extra mile and allow double health to be voted for with it as well :p

The majority of complaints I see about hardcore items comes from the expensive leather armor rather than the noNaturalRegeneration so I think this would be a great way for people who want to play with noRegen but don't want the extremely expensive items that come with hardcore :3 This would also allow for a way for punch bows to be removed in normal eggwars without having to deal with natural regeneration.

Yes I know this has been suggested before I've read through most of the suggestions before ;)
raw

Reactions: Power Ranger

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

I suggest making noNaturalRegeneration as a completely separate health type that defaults to the normal 10 ♡s replacing triple health as it is a very unpopular health type that just seems to waste space in the voting menu. You could possibly rename hardcore mode to basic items but it would make sense either way :p You could also go the extra mile and allow double health to be voted for with it as well :p

I actually just thought of that XD
I love this idea!

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think there should be three voting menus. The first one is vote for item (hardcore, normal, overpower). The second one is vote for health (half, normal, double, triple). The third is vote for natural regeneration(Enable, Disable)
That would be great but I thought the voting menu might start to get crowded if that happened D:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

"omg ur back!!!!1"

nope, just browsing this dead site.
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
omg u back
gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
Top Bottom