Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BuddFoxay

Well-Known Member
Jun 26, 2016
51
7
83
Finland
when i want to fly i need to type /fly command everytime when i go to a other lobby or quit its kind of annoying so when you type /fly it stays until you type /fly again :)
 

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
4,555
5,114
558
29
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I guess that's just how it works :)
I don't know if this can be changed with plug ins but I personally think typing /fly isn't that big of a problem.
 

telegamer

Forum Professional
Jul 28, 2015
3,175
3,812
559
25
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Has been suggested in the past, and still it's pretty
pEUfrLv.gif
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom