Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BuddFoxay

Well-Known Member
Jun 26, 2016
51
7
83
Finland
when i want to fly i need to type /fly command everytime when i go to a other lobby or quit its kind of annoying so when you type /fly it stays until you type /fly again :)
 

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
4,555
5,114
558
29
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I guess that's just how it works :)
I don't know if this can be changed with plug ins but I personally think typing /fly isn't that big of a problem.
 

telegamer

Forum Professional
Jul 28, 2015
3,175
3,812
559
25
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Has been suggested in the past, and still it's pretty
pEUfrLv.gif
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom