Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Want A Party Only Cue Option

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
It would be nice to have the option to just play with your party as I understand that it would be hard to make a trios gamemode. For example this would mean i could play a squads game with just the 3 people in my party. Just an idea :]

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I think this is a good alternative for parties of only 3 players. they don't have to make a separate game for players of 3 and you don't get annoyed by an extra teammate you didn't ask for.
( please add a poll so people can see the reactions of other people. )

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
is there a way to add a poll or do i need to make new post
You can add a poll, right corner above your post, edit Thread tools, you can add a poll there!

About the suggestion, this looks like a nice option but I don't think this is a good idea. I understand that you want to play with only the 3 players in your party but making it so that other players can't join your team doesn't seem like the right solution. I'd rather have that they add some map of three. Java has them, so they could just modify them to fit bedrock and add them like that to the game!

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
Hi there
I think this is a good alternative for parties of only 3 players. they don't have to make a separate game for players of 3 and you don't get annoyed by an extra teammate you didn't ask for.
( please add a poll so people can see the reactions of other people. )
Poll Added : ]

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
You can add a poll, right corner above your post, edit Thread tools, you can add a poll there!

About the suggestion, this looks like a nice option but I don't think this is a good idea. I understand that you want to play with only the 3 players in your party but making it so that other players can't join your team doesn't seem like the right solution. I'd rather have that they add some map of three. Java has them, so they could just modify them to fit bedrock and add them like that to the game!
I agree that they could make a trio gamemode. This was just an alternative. Thanks for the instructions on poll.:)

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
I think either way could work. :) Just realized a broke a rule here. If a mod sees this sorry. I realized I broke this rule when I got told from the other one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Top Bottom