Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
I honestly see nothing bad with campers, and if you work together with your teammates you can easily surpass the camping team.

I camp some times when i need to get gear fast, because i'm not going to rush a team in full leather. I need iron armor/diamond(if op) and normal apples, a few gapples and weapons and blocks

All of those items take a good 15-20 to get, so of course players are going to camp!

Now if you have all the stated gear above and MORE, then there is no reason to camp( unless other teams are forcing you) and you should be able to attack the remaining teams.

The thing is its hard to tell wither or not they are trying to get basic iron gear, or just camping for 15+ gapples. It would be horrible if someone got kicked just for trying to get gear for themselves and their teammates, therefore there should be no punishments for "camping" in Eggwars.

If your team mates left you, to basically HAVE to camp.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I honestly see nothing bad with campers, and if you work together with your teammates you can easily surpass the camping team.

I camp some times when i need to get gear fast, because i'm not going to rush a team in full leather. I need iron armor/diamond(if op) and normal apples, a few gapples and weapons and blocks

All of those items take a good 15-20 to get, so of course players are going to camp!

Now if you have all the stated gear above and MORE, then there is no reason to camp( unless other teams are forcing you) and you should be able to attack the remaining teams.

The thing is its hard to tell wither or not they are trying to get basic iron gear, or just camping for 15+ gapples. It would be horrible if someone got kicked just for trying to get gear for themselves and their teammates, therefore there should be no punishments for "camping" in Eggwars.

I do not agree with this one bit. If you're getting basic gear and maybe one god apple with one guy defending, okay.

But that is not what 90% of campers are. Most campers sit with their whole team on base not making any offensive moves. To win the game, offensive moves must be made. I suggested ways to improve the camping situation, such as speed potions.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
I disagree, camping is when you break your bridge with diamonds and have no intentions of getting back to mid or any other islands. What you were doing is just stocking up on resources and gear to get back into the fight. If your teammates have left you it's a 1000000% better idea to lock down mid until you get enough to buy a truckload of golden apples.(I have won against teams of 2 and 3s by doing this in some occasions, others I get to this point and fall off on accident)

Reactions: ProSl3nderMan

ProSl3nderMan

May 16, 2016
No, you never have to camp, that is just a silly excuse for players who can't think of tricks to take down a whole entire team. For an example, one of my own favorite tricks is to build a little hut with 4 walls and a roof in the middle of the bridge, then build a bridge pass the middle two blocks high. Once a person comes, mine the bridge underneath em, just shift the whole time to make sure they don't see you.

D

Deleted member 100818

Me and many other people just don't like campers. I think it's a good punishment against campers and In my opinion There is no reason to delete this punishment. And Yes sometimes it's anoying that you're just sitting there because you can't do something else and you're reported by a random guy but that's why appeals are on this site. -1

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
You are going to gear up and stuff and then you're going to attack people. That's not camping. People that are sitting whole game on their generators and do nothing. Or just shooting you with bow and arrows to keep away from them. That's camping, so there definitely must be a punishment for them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom