Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 436996

Its not bc they voted no proj, although they all did everytime they played sw. Its bc their attitudes, cared about nothing but winning (its just a game), they were super salty, calling anyone they kill eZ (bypassing the filter by spelling it wrong) and anyone that kills them (or uses strategy) noob. They put in minimum 1000% effort and it can be seen through their strafe being no wider than a single voxel. If you live in the same house as one you'll know they tend to stick their tongue out and/or make groaning noises due to the amount of effort they put in. So yes I said all tryharders voted no proj everytime but at no point have I ever said that makes them a tryharder.
And what does that have to do with a votation type?
It 's like you everyday get a candy you like a lot but just because someome does wrong you cannot get that candy anymore.

Get what I mean? Just because some attitudes were wrong doesn't mean the favorite votation type of the skywars players must be gone.

D

Deleted member 352903

This whole discussion would not have happened if CubeCraft hadn't added No Projectiles mode almost one year ago :p
The problem came when they added this mode; people loved it thought it wasn't the "real" SkyWars. And then they removed it and rankers (yeah, I didn't see any stone rankers complaining about the removal of No Projectiles) went mad
Even though I didn't like no projectiles, it should be brought back but with lots of changes regarding the voting & projectiles themselves
The gamemode should be changed to "Late projectiles"

- There will be 0 projectiles from the start
- First chest refill: snowballs & eggs*
- Second chest refill: bows & arrows*

*Only in mid & sub-mid

Also: kits which contain eggs, snowballs or a bow are disabled in this mode

This way, those who camp high up in the sky, or even at their own island will have a harder time winning seeing as they don't have any projectiles, those who go to the middle or sub-middle, and so actually played the game, have bigger chance of winning

About the voting,

If tied, the other mode wins: I can imagine this projectile mode gets chosen a lot, so that's why
Nothing other to say about the voting, really..

-> This is how I see it, we now partly make the "tryhards" happy, as the community likes to call the people who dislike projectiles, and we partly make the other players happy by giving projectiles later on in the game

This is how I see it, but no projectiles like it was before should never be brought back
I suggested this mutiple times, I guess it's a nice idea, but I think you still should be able to select kits which contain projectiles

And:
You don't know if everyone liked this mode just because rankers voted for it; I'm pretty sure lots of stone rankers like SkyWars with projectiles

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
This whole discussion would not have happened if CubeCraft hadn't added No Projectiles mode almost one year ago :p
The problem came when they added this mode; people loved it thought it wasn't the "real" SkyWars. And then they removed it and rankers (yeah, I didn't see any stone rankers complaining about the removal of No Projectiles) went mad

I suggested this mutiple times, I guess it's a nice idea, but I think you still should be able to select kits which contain projectiles

And:
You don't know if everyone liked this mode just because rankers voted for it; I'm pretty sure lots of stone rankers like SkyWars with projectiles
It got voted most pretty much 99% of the time, so don't tell me the majority didn't like it ;)

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
It got voted most pretty much 99% of the time, so don't tell me the majority didn't like it ;)

Maybe that's because the people who didn't like it left already? So the only people who were left were the ones who preferred No projectiles?
Just like me, I started playing Skywars again, which I didn't when there was the No projectiles voting option.
( I am not sure, I don't have the data so it's just a guess. )

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
What she was saying is the majority of ranked players are tryharders (a high rank is very common among them) making them the majority of players who vote, and as they think strategy is a noob move (using bows being a strategy as they're not just super strong armour and sword only fights) they vote no proj everytime to eliminate a strategy. She wasn't saying all players who voted no proj were tryharders, but the tryharders, which are the majority of ranked players as I already said, vote no proj everytime and as a result it was rare to play skywars with the vital part that is projectiles, especially with some non-tryharders who have ranks voting it.

Bc nobody could get them without risk of dying of fall damage.

That's literally what they said, tryharders hate projectiles.

not exactly
you try to skybasing without projectiles.

ok you can easy go up but without projectiles people can go to your skybase witout be bowspamer

you cant be a toxic bowspamer without bow

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Bc nobody could get them without risk of dying of fall damage.
you are very wrong
and dont change my words i dont say the last word

i have an example for you.

if you play on no projectiles you can easy kill campers skybasing

without arrows the camper cant shoot you
and you can easy build a tower very far and build to them

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
And what does that have to do with a votation type?
It 's like you everyday get a candy you like a lot but just because someome does wrong you cannot get that candy anymore.

Get what I mean? Just because some attitudes were wrong doesn't mean the favorite votation type of the skywars players must be gone.
I said the majority of ranked players are tryharders, all of which always voted no proj, but they're not the only ones who did. I never said that their favourite option should be gone bc of their attitude, I said its good its gone bc it was literally 99.999% of games meaning 99.999% of games were unskywars.
But only a minority of players are unable to vote, so only an overwhelming majority of the minority liked it. Could be a different story for the majority.
not exactly
you try to skybasing without projectiles.

ok you can easy go up but without projectiles people can go to your skybase witout be bowspamer

you cant be a toxic bowspamer without bow
Then you have to tower up to them to kill them, which they could knock you off the edge and send you into an island or the void.
you are very wrong
and dont change my words i dont say the last word

i have an example for you.

if you play on no projectiles you can easy kill campers skybasing

without arrows the camper cant shoot you
and you can easy build a tower very far and build to them
When I changed what you said was a joke. As for no proj making it easier to kill skybasers, what I said above and in yes proj you could just try shooting them yourself.

Reactions: Shallidor
D

Deleted member 436996

I said the majority of ranked players are tryharders, all of which always voted no proj, but they're not the only ones who did. I never said that their favourite option should be gone bc of their attitude, I said its good its gone bc it was literally 99.999% of games meaning 99.999% of games were unskywars.

But only a minority of players are unable to vote, so only an overwhelming majority of the minority liked it. Could be a different story for the majority
My point stays, if they liked it still I don't see a problem, so removing it it's stupid.

And why do you think No Projectiles made skywars ''unskywars''?
I found it the same game.

And also, saying that majority of players didn't like it because majority wasn't ranked is just stupid... It's like saying that as Stone rankers can't vote triple health in ew, Half, normal, and double must get removed

I didn't see any complain of No Projectiles in game, just in the forums...
And as the forums peeps are the ones suggesting the updates cubecraft took the opinion of 100 peeps rather than the whole sw community.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
My point stays, if they liked it still I don't see a problem, so removing it it's stupid.

And also, saying that majority of players didn't like it because majority wasn't ranked is just stupid... It's like saying that as Stone rankers can't vote triple health in ew, Half, normal, and double must get removed

And as the forums peeps are the ones suggesting the updates cubecraft took the opinion of 100 peeps rather than the whole sw community.
Again, you're not understanding what I said. What I said was that bc the majority can't vote, doesn't necessarily mean they like no proj, but it doesn't mean they don't like it. There's literally no way to find out whether the majority liked no proj or not. As for no proj making skywars unskywars, look at its icon, a bow, indicating that sw isn't about just killing others by melee PvP, but also shooting them into the void. If that wasn't the point, sw wouldn't exist. Instead, a game that's like survival games but players spawn across the map and can place and break blocks.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018

I think you missed my post, but did you think about this?

Maybe that's because the people who didn't like it left already? So the only people who were left were the ones who preferred No projectiles?
Just like me, I started playing Skywars again, which I didn't when there was the No projectiles voting option.
( I am not sure, I don't have the data so it's just a guess. )

This also confirms my thought, a post by @Gainfullterror :
Cam himself even said that there was an obvious decrease in skywars players ever since no projectiles was released.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
Top Bottom