Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
When I play eggwars I find it annoying when people use bow.
I believe that there should be a vote for ranks to not have projectiles in eggwars.
Imagine you are building a bridge over the void and you are super happy building your little brigde, then a nerd comes and shoot you down and your like "I was just trying to brigde :(".. only me?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yes. I can't express how much I hate bows

Edit: Nvm changed my mind

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 352903

No. Why everyone hates bows?
-You can buy a shield.
-Look around before building. If you see a dude with a bow, just be careful.
-You can also buy a bow and shoot people :^)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
No. This would ruin Eggwars just as much as it had ruined Skywars.
In fact, projectiles are even more necessary in Eggwars than they are for Skywars, as protecting your base is somewhat necessary for those who don't play the rushing game & never die. If there weren't any projectiles, anyone could bridge to your base without any risk. Heck, they could just staircase bridge and be above your base without anything you can do about it, making it difficult, if not, impossible to protect your base.
There's plenty of things you can do if you're annoyed by campers or bow spammers, so I don't think there should be a no-projectiles mode.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I never played much eggwars, but I think the solution to bow spamming is to make shields way less expensive. As long as shields are broken in melee combat, there's no reason for them to be more expensive than the arrows it takes to break one.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
When I play eggwars I find it annoying when people use bow.
I believe that there should be a vote for ranks to not have projectiles in eggwars.
Imagine you are building a bridge over the void and you are super happy building your little brigde, then a nerd comes and shoot you down and your like "I was just trying to brigde :(".. only me?
This would completely ruin eggwars. As much as I hate bows as well, I only hate them when they're used to bow spam.

Sebas4906

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
I say no, I can't imagine playing OP without my trusty Punch Bow, fights would be ungodly.

Lynnes

Aug 7, 2017
Argentina
But that makes it fun, if they took it out, it would be much easier to build, and that would be boring

MisterCringe

Feb 19, 2018
Tilted Towers
I agree with the no projectiles option as I find it really annoying just like the knockback shovels; This would be a whole new level of eggwars as well and I believe that less people would be raging.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I agree with the no projectiles option as I find it really annoying just like the knockback shovels; This would be a whole new level of eggwars as well and I believe that less people would be raging.
I would rage if a person with full diamond came to my base and I had no protectiles (projectiles that protect are protectiles) to defend my self. Do you remember the map Area 51? What if the aliens came from the sky? We need projectiles. All I want for christmas are projectiles. You better watch out, you better not cry, better not pout, 'cause im telling you why. Give everyone projectiles, to shooooooooot people out off the sky. Arrow arrow arrow your boat, gently down the stream, thankfully, thankfully, thankfully, no projectiles is but a dream!

Reactions: Shallidor
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom