Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EzequielSwim

Sep 4, 2020
I want to give my complaint, I am tired that each game of skywars there is always a player who does not even let you put on your armor, campers who win the game unfairly, or when players put random blocks when you want to chase him, please I'm done I'm fed up with this, I'm fed up too much until I get angry and my pressure increases when playing skywars.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
unfortunately there are maybe annoying but valid strategies such as rushing and placing blocks when you run away, but camping is illegal and if you record the camper and give a YouTube link to the moderators then they will ban them if they are camping badly enough :) imo camping is a very bad offense because it makes the game very boring for other players, if you see them please report

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Camping, at least in extreme circumstances such as sky-basing, is a punishable offense, but the other things are ways people are allowed to play skywars. The game is designed so that people can quickly go from island to island and place blocks as they are running. For now, you should try to find ways to play around these strategies such as picking a more defensive kit like tank, or anticipating someone placing blocks and running around them. These are valid complaints, and you have the right to be frustrated about them, but just complaining won't get you anywhere. Try to offer a solution as well, it would be more helpful.

Reactions: wxzzrd

EzequielSwim

Sep 4, 2020
unfortunately there are maybe annoying but valid strategies such as rushing and placing blocks when you run away, but camping is illegal and if you record the camper and give a YouTube link to the moderators then they will ban them if they are camping badly enough :) imo camping is a very bad offense because it makes the game very boring for other players, if you see them please report
Thanks bro :3

• Love
Reactions: wxzzrd

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i feel your pain, its literally why i stopped most pvp games. the fun of playing with kits like bomber is to make traps, but you dont even get the chance anymore as people attack you in the first few seconds. it ruins the game for people who dont care about winning and just wanna mess around, like me :c its hilarious blowing people up with traps

Reactions: EzequielSwim
Oct 22, 2020
I want to give my complaint, I am tired that each game of skywars there is always a player who does not even let you put on your armor, campers who win the game unfairly, or when players put random blocks when you want to chase him, please I'm done I'm fed up with this, I'm fed up too much until I get angry and my pressure increases when playing skywars.
yea sometimes i see skybasers and i dont know if thats good enough to report i also see people towering then boxing up and just bow spamming, thats really sad to hear skywars just isnt the game it used to be

Reactions: InkAsriel

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
yea sometimes i see skybasers and i dont know if thats good enough to report i also see people towering then boxing up and just bow spamming, thats really sad to hear skywars just isnt the game it used to be
people care too much about the winining as fast as possible part and dont want a strategic game anymore. eggwars has the same problems. used to be all about strats and playing smart, now its just rush your enemies and dont even care about your own egg

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything
UncleSpect wrote on gumoholic's profile.
thanks for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
thanks for everything!
Lyriie wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything Soul
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
Top Bottom