Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
4,819
9,945
629
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I think ninja's speed boost should be directly related to the armor rather than to the class. This can be achieved by giving the black ninja tunic a 20% speed nbt tag rather than giving the player a permanent speed I effect. To try this yourself, input this command into a command block and herpaderp around.

/summon Item ~ ~1 ~ {id:"Item",Item:{id:299s,Damage:0s,Count:1b,tag:{AttributeModifiers:[{Name:"Modifier",UUIDLeast:-8172296050831890596L,Amount:0.2d,Operation:1,UUIDMost:1971054349213714615L,AttributeName:"generic.movementSpeed"}],display:{color:0}}}}
 

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
4,819
9,945
629
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I thought about this and figured it just wasn't fair to other classes. You can gain the perks of the other classes by killing them and taking their gear. Ninjas get something permanent that no other class gets.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom