Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CookiesAlwaysWin

Dec 2, 2015
Retro Landscape
There has been alot of suggestion for /Nickname and i agree there should be a feature for that. Why do i post this the other nickname suggestions get older and older and nothing is done with that.

The Ranks:

YouTube rank. So they not getting focussed
Helper So they not getting focussed
Moderator And higher I was playing with @Lezappen and i notice that the focus is real

This is only for staff and youtubers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

the ranks suggestion

• Hiding ranks in lobby's
  • Private voting like A rank voted for normal chest types

This needs to be added a time, @Mac

I know this is just repeating of the other suggestion but i want it and the other threads just getting older and older

Last edited:

Stanking

Dec 1, 2016
Isn't it just cool that you have a rank and that others can see that you bought one? I think it's very nive.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
I know this is just repeating of the other suggestion but i want it and the other threads just getting older and older
That they are getting older doesn't mean staff didn't see them.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
If they ever add /nickname for ranks users, they'll need a blacklist of names...
This could also confuse reports, just like originally with labbymod you could nick yourself "bajancanadian" and get his account banned unless they added some sort of indicator the player is nicked it would also help thats its for donators not just youtubers on mineplex only youtubers can nick and if you see a nicked name its instantly known its a youtuber, here with donators and youtubers you never know who it is
(Just an example)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This is not for ranks
Who says not all staff is honest no server is perfect ;) but it should be for ranks to because if its just youtubers and staff if someone sees a nicked name they automatically know its someone important

So simply your idea changes nothing except the name

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Look, focus is not nice ofcourse. But adding a /nick(name) also not, players will find out after a short time that you're the 'other' name. I want to keep my own nickname. So I would say no.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It would be harder or staff to do reports, because yt'rs can try to escape their mute/ban by having a nickname

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I like this idea, and I support it!
It would be harder or staff to do reports, because yt'rs can try to escape their mute/ban by having a nickname
Could be fixed if when the command is executed, it's the system that decides what name to give, and if the player is/was cheating, we could have a command to look who used that name. A lot is possible ;P
Look, focus is not nice ofcourse. But adding a /nick(name) also not, players will find out after a short time that you're the 'other' name. I want to keep my own nickname. So I would say no.
According to this idea, only staff and YouTubers are able to use the command :)

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
There has been alot of suggestion for /Nickname and i agree there should be a feature for that. Why do i post this the other nickname suggestions get older and older and nothing is done with that.

The Ranks:

YouTube rank. So they not getting focussed
Helper So they not getting focussed
Moderator And higher I was playing with @Lezappen and i notice that the focus is real

This is only for staff and youtubers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

the ranks suggestion

• Hiding ranks in lobby's
  • Private voting like A rank voted for normal chest types

This needs to be added a time, @Mac

very good idea, i support it , but as reffered up , it isn't cool and it has also some other problems such as @ISEETHROUGHYOU and other players said !

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I like this idea, and I support it!

Could be fixed if when the command is executed, it's the system that decides what name to give, and if the player is/was cheating, we could have a command to look who used that name. A lot is possible ;P

According to this idea, only staff and YouTubers are able to use the command :)
Ooooohhhh, okay xD. Then I'm in!

Reactions: CookiesAlwaysWin
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
<33
"omg ur back!!!!1"

nope, just browsing this dead site.
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
omg u back
gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom