• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
No, we actually do get targeted every game!
ok, if you get targeted every game, you are very unlucky. Ive had emerald for a while now and I've only bee targeted once and
AND FOR THE LAST GOD DAMN TIME DON'T COMMENT IF YOU DONT HAVE GOLD+!

AND YES STAFF MEMBERS CAN!
Don't use so much caps
This should not be added as non- you tubers don't get targeted very much and it would receive a lot of abuse, making spammers or people swearing, a lot harder to report. Sorry, but this idea doesn't sound like it should be added.

Oh, and don't post 6 separate messages in a row. Only youtubers should have access to this command (staff have a different, similar one)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
AND FOR THE LAST GOD DAMN TIME DON'T COMMENT IF YOU DONT HAVE GOLD+!
Sorry, but I don't think you need to be Gold+ to understand why this command shouldn't be released to the public. Also, I feel that you're exaggerating how often players target those with ranks. Nobody just thinks "Wow, they've donated to the server, I'm going to kill them for some reason!" and it still isn't very often where a player will decide to target you based on the game type you voted for, because it isn't in their best interest to do so. For instance it'd make more sense for them to just leave the game if they dislike your choice, or if they want to try and win the game, it'd make more sense to attack players who are a threat to them, rather than to attack a player just because they chose to introduce stronger / weaker equipment.

At the end of the day, somebody will always target you regardless of your rank. For example, I always target those who are either closest to me, or those who I deem are going to be the biggest threat to me later on. If somebody is targeting you because of your rank though, rather than because of your position in the game, then it's you who has the advantage because your opponent isn't thinking very strategically, and will likely fall for whatever trick you decide to play.

The consequences of giving this command to the public far outweigh the very minor benefits.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I will have to say I disagree to this idea. I don't think you will get target heavily as YT rankers have. If Gold+ can do /nick what about the hackers? or rule beakers. There are quite some people with Gold+ ranks and it would just mess things up. Also It will be too much work for staff to trace down and do the technical stuff. However like what @Snap said, I think that staff should be able to have this perk because its ill be more "easier" for them in all kinds of ways.

G

Gamerfull

This is Exclusive for YouTubers because it is the special rank of the Server, If all the people had that permission, Nobody would stay its real name, and there would even be enough confusion regarding the STAFFS because there are people who use it to impersonate STAFF. I'm sorry to say that will not be a good idea for the community.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
At the end the game is to target people and eliminate them lol...

/nick won't change much, if you vote, your new name will still show and people will target you if that's what you're worried about.

It's just more troubles for Staff, it won't benefit you in any way.

Also, you're pretty much saying that, Gold+'s opinions matter more than any other people? There are rich and poors or normal people, being poor is NOT an excuse to ignore their rights and opinions.

Reactions: Marieke2001

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Every player is important to us, please don't misunderstand that.
Things that are implemented are made with the servers best interests in mind.
It is just that, as mentioned above, Youtubers get targeted way more because of their rank in comparison, Youtubers get targeted way more than ranked players.
"Oh hey, there's a YouTuber there, lets kill them and see if we make it into their video/streams!"
I hope you understand that.

If you had /nick and you voted for OP then you would still be targeted,
^
This was pointed out by a few members which contradicts your OP stating:
we get targeted because of noobs who are brats and are never happy with what we vote for

Well basically everything has been covered, I will be locking this as it isn't going anywhere.
Edit : If you are having issues or finding some things unfair which you would like to speak of, feel free to PM me and I'll help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom