Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
I think Obsidian rank should have access to /nick. Why? Because it's really a waste of money in my opinion, and because it's the highest rank that you can buy, also It's impossible to BUY a rank that has /nick. You have to be youtuber currently to have /nick which isn't fair.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Why would you need to nick yourself? YouTubers have it because they tend to get targeted and it can ruin their videos.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Normal players don't need /nick. YouTubers can use it so they won't get targeted, makes sense, right? If you are an obsidian ranker, and people recognise you, it's your own fault, because you were the one who bought that rank, right? (Or a friend bought it as in my case lol) So I don't think it's a good idea to give normal players acces to /nick.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
This has been addressed multiple times, but I'll just give an official statement now. /nick is a moderation tool that we use to combat rule breakers and protect our youtubers from being harassed during recording sessions. Normal ranked players do not need /nick. We have no plans or wishes to give normal ranked players such a feature.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
JokeKaedee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom