Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
(So at first a little thing i want to say i already said something like this but i was dumb and said all leaderboard should have it and that was just dumb)So top 5 leaderboard players should get /nick they get targeted a lot i counted and if im not wrong 80 players would recieve it then.im myself 5 place on duels lb and im so done of ppl 1vs1 me destroying me and then being toxic because im on nintendo switch like i just want to have some fun and i think others too it was just an idea i had its only for that 80 top 5 so noone realy cares but i can try
(this is for bedrock because i have no idea for java maybe theres a way to get /nick i just know nothing about java)

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
while i think this is a good idea, how, apart from the whole "top 5" restriction, would you prevent people boosting accounts to get access to /nick?
This is a problem even if u would get /nick acces this is a general problem i mean

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh yes just tell ppl to spend money by buying an alt, that sounds like a great solution!
Aren’t Minecraft accounts free? Sorry if that was a stupid question but I thought they were.
Isn’t the alternative to an alt getting targeted all the time then? I’m sure some people would rather the alt then that

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
Aren’t Minecraft accounts free? Sorry if that was a stupid question but I thought they were.
Isn’t the alternative to an alt getting targeted all the time then? I’m sure some people would rather the alt then that
on bedrock you just pay for app that means you can get as much accounts as you want but on java you pay for account not for app

• Wow
Reactions: SoloWarz and Silco

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Oh yes just tell ppl to spend money by buying an alt, that sounds like a great solution!
Top 5 LB players is a small percentage of Cubecraft (Bedrock), so this will be used by a very little amount of players. Its a waste of time, effort, and resources on Cubecrafts end, so either spend money on an alt or attempt to have Cubecraft waste their money on creating something completely useless. Buying an alt is a much better decision for those who want to stay anonymous.

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
Wait, your opponent in a 1v1 is targeting you? As in, the ONLY opponent in the whole game is trying to kill you? Man that is an unfortunate circumstance. Idk what you should do? Maybe play team based game modes of you are worried about being targeted in a 1v1?

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
Wait, your opponent in a 1v1 is targeting you? As in, the ONLY opponent in the whole game is trying to kill you? Man that is an unfortunate circumstance. Idk what you should do? Maybe play team based game modes of you are worried about being targeted in a 1v1?
I think there is other solution... just tower up and bow spam the targetting enemy smh

• Haha
Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom