Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheTyrianDealer

Jul 22, 2016
Hello! I'm TheTyrianDealer and I enjoy Hardcore and Normal gamemodes for Eggwars. When I vote for normal everyone gets salty because I didn't vote for what they asked for...they are entitled. Then they later target me because I didn't vote over powered. I think there should be a /nick command for all ranks, this would prevent the targeting of Youtubers and ranks. No one would know who the rank is that voted for a gamemode. This could work for all minigames and be a great addition to the server. Thanks for reading!

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I know that getting targeted is really annoying, but I don't think this is needed.

D

Deleted member 169486

I don't think this should be added as it can be abused. Someone could have an inappropriate nick and not everyone might know about the command to show the real name so they may not get reported. I generally tell people to donate and support the server if they want something.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I don't think this should be added as it can be abused. Someone could have an inappropriate nick and not everyone might know about the command to show the real name so they may not get reported. I generally tell people to donate and support the server if they want something.
Why would you not report an inappropriate name, nick or not?
I would personally love this. Or make the voting entirely anonymous, it gets so irritating at times.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello! I'm TheTyrianDealer and I enjoy Hardcore and Normal gamemodes for Eggwars. When I vote for normal everyone gets salty because I didn't vote for what they asked for...they are entitled. Then they later target me because I didn't vote over powered. I think there should be a /nick command for all ranks, this would prevent the targeting of Youtubers and ranks. No one would know who the rank is that voted for a gamemode. This could work for all minigames and be a great addition to the server. Thanks for reading!
that is why the laby mod is allowed

D

Deleted member 169486

Why would you not report an inappropriate name, nick or not?
I would personally love this. Or make the voting entirely anonymous, it gets so irritating at times.
You could report a nick but that useless without knowing the person real name and not everyone knows the command to show a persons real name.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
We've had this suggestion one too many times in the past and we said no to it. The reason why we said no is because if donor players were able to do /nick, the minecraft chat on the server could and most likely would look chaotic and disastrous. Personally, it would ruin chat.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
Top Bottom