Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should a /Nick Application be added

• Total voters

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Also guys it's an application (please read the details before commenting) it's not like everyone's gonna be given the /nick command
You can already apply for the YT rank and staff.
Also, regular players don't get targeted. Maybe once or twice, but not more then that.

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
Also guys it's an application (please read the details before commenting) it's not like everyone's gonna be given the /nick command
If you use /nick it may take from your rank but you can just gonna lot your regular name I mean it's not permanent (also idk if it changes your rank it may just give you stone since you have to pay for ranks it may stop you from auto-receiving a higher rank

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
You can already apply for the YT rank and staff.
Also, regular players don't get targeted. Maybe once or twice, but not more then that.

I know I have that in the description please take time to read the details

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I read every word of the suggestion. I still don't think that /nick should be given to anyone other than youtube rank, no matter how someone is going to go about getting it. If there was going to be an application for it, someone could just make themselves look like the best person in the world but in reality they would somehow abuse the power they are given. Cube doesn't need those kinds of frustrations and problems.

I understand how it can be to play when you feel targeted because either someone hates your guts and comes after you every time they see you or you voted for something that someone else doesn't like or whatever else you could come up with... Learn to adapt and try something different to try to keep from getting killed or whatever. If it escalates to them saying things on chat, do what you have to do and report them.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Why You Will Need That You Will Maybe Disguise so nobody will know you lol xD

Also Hackers Can Do /nick and You will report the wrong Username That's For Youtubers Only Are you joking that will be a disaster!!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Should a /nick Application be added people for people who are targeted in game
The application would include questions like

Why Are You Being Targeted

Why do you think you deserve the /nick command

Please put suggestions on other questions and Thoughts on the idea of a /nick application

DeedsDaDog has brought it to my attention that some of the players might be accused of hacking a lot and may be reported a lot and false banned could they perhaps offer a nick name To player who had a false ban placed

For the situation you described its useless and makes virtually no-sence

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Should a /nick Application be added people for people who are targeted in game
The application would include questions like

Why Are You Being Targeted

Why do you think you deserve the /nick command

Please put suggestions on other questions and Thoughts on the idea of a /nick application

DeedsDaDog has brought it to my attention that some of the players might be accused of hacking a lot and may be reported a lot and false banned could they perhaps offer a nick name To player who had a false ban placed
We have it for YouTubers.
And staff I believe, don't quote me on the staff though!
I personally don't think it's a good idea for random players like us, especially because reporting is gonna get confusing. And if you could do /realnick [NICK]
The nickname wouldn't matter at all, so it's useless. Sorry, but -1.

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
I read every word of the suggestion. I still don't think that /nick should be given to anyone other than youtube rank, no matter how someone is going to go about getting it. If there was going to be an application for it, someone could just make themselves look like the best person in the world but in reality they would somehow abuse the power they are given. Cube doesn't need those kinds of frustrations and problems.

I understand how it can be to play when you feel targeted because either someone hates your guts and comes after you every time they see you or you voted for something that someone else doesn't like or whatever else you could come up with... Learn to adapt and try something different to try to keep from getting killed or whatever. If it escalates to them saying things on chat, do what you have to do and report them.
I dont want this for me i was just makinga suggestion and i actually agree with your point of view it probably shouldnt be a applicationn

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom