Should a /Nick Application be added

• Total voters

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
Should a /nick Application be added people for people who are targeted in game
The application would include questions like

Why Are You Being Targeted

Why do you think you deserve the /nick command

Please put suggestions on other questions and Thoughts on the idea of a /nick application

DeedsDaDog has brought it to my attention that some of the players might be accused of hacking a lot and may be reported a lot and false banned could they perhaps offer a nick name To player who had a false ban placed

Last edited:

xXEliGamingYTXx

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
I think it's a great idea! But.. why would they target a random person? But a youtuber is famous the targeters want to stand out in the video.. But.. +1 yes and +1 follow :)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
We have this command for youtubers and I don't really think it should be given to normal players. Someone could use /nick while teaming in a solo mode or use it to target someone in chat. If you were to report these people it would be near impossible to determine who the player actually was if someone was to make an account with that same name or if nicknames were reused between the thousands of players who would use it.

xXEliGamingYTXx

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
We have this command for youtubers and I don't really think it should be given to normal players. Someone could use /nick while teaming in a solo mode or use it to target someone in chat. If you were to report these people it would be near impossible to determine who the player actually was if someone was to make an account with that same name or if nicknames were reused between the thousands of players who would use it.
Great point I agree with Power Ranger!

Reactions: Power Ranger

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
There would be reasons like:
"I am famoose youtuberr11!!1!!"
"People target me bcuz they think i hax"
Etc, etc.

Also, stone ranks could use this to get ranked privileges, because /nick gives you a random rank.
They could get Obby rank privileges and be online using something that they don't have the privilages to.

Sorry, but this is a no from me.

Reactions: Cynamooo

xXEliGamingYTXx

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
Great point I agree with Power Ranger!
There would be reasons like:
"I am famoose youtuberr11!!1!!"
"People target me bcuz they think i hax"
Etc, etc.

Also, stone ranks could use this to get ranked privileges, because /nick gives you a random rank.
They could get Obby rank privileges and be online using something that they don't have the privilages to.

Sorry, but this is a no from me.

I didnt get what you said when you said "
They could get Obby rank privileges and be online using something that they don't have the privilages to."

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Should a /nick Application be added people for people who are targeted in game
The application would include questions like

Why Are You Being Targeted

Why do you think you deserve the /nick command

Please put suggestions on other questions and Thoughts on the idea of a /nick application

This suggestion is mostly for people who are famous or have a Big reason to be targeted like well know youtubers, or twitch players(if it's just one player or two players then it's not really for you) - to clear up confusion
Youtubers already have access to this command. This should stay as a perk for youtubers beacause if normal players have this, it takes away one of the speciality of the YT rank, also I don't think donors will get targeted.

Reactions: xXEliGamingYTXx

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I didnt get what you said when you said "
They could get Obby rank privileges and be online using something that they don't have the privilages to."
The /nick command gives you a random rank.
Stone rank players could randomly get Obsidian rank, and use that nick with the rank to give them privileges they didn't earn/buy.

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
I don't think /nick changed ranks, and there could be a option that would link to their channel and proof that it's their channel and the people target me because they think I hax is a raally good arguement- maybe video proof of their greatness (idk)

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
Youtubers already have access to this command. This should stay as a perk for youtubers beacause if normal players have this, it takes away one of the speciality of the YT rank, also I don't think donors will get targeted.
I'm
If you use /nick, you recieve a random rank which is unfair to donors who pay for it.

I'm pretty sure a lot of players will abuse this also.
I don't feel like it would be taking away from YouTube rank if a couple more people were given the /nick command

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
Also guys it's an application (please read the details before commenting) it's not like everyone's gonna be given the /nick command

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom