Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What idea do you like?

• Miniatures (without your own one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Miniatures (Including your own one)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Seasonally Cages

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Win Effect (Don't have a name for it though)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • All

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I pretty much agree wit everything but not the miniatures, miniatures is something you need to pay for (By buying a rank or a package) and if you could easily get it then nobody will buy it...
There are already packs with miniatures.. And all of the other miniatures requires a rank.

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I pretty much agree wit everything but not the miniatures, miniatures is something you need to pay for (By buying a rank or a package) and if you could easily get it then nobody will buy it...
Only certain miniatures would be obtainable via Cubelets. I think your clone should be Gold+

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom