• None

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hello people of the Internet,
Me again...

I know, I know another thread about Assassination..
Well this time not complaining though.
Since most of the Hackers in Assassination got banned it's pretty empty and people with Iron and up are well,
the ones who lead the game. They're like impossible to kill and all..
So the game is pretty boring as of now.

I have 3 ideas in mind:

1. Add a Pick-pocketing systems:
So if the player is crouching while it right clicks another player it will have 25% chance to steal 25% of that players currency and currency only. If it fails that player will get a message saying someone tried to pickpocket him/her. And if it fails you can't Pick-pocket him/her again.
This would add a Nice feel for my next suggestion.
Also a Player can only be get Pick-pocket'ed' once and of course Pick-pocketing inside shops is not possible
After the player who got Pick-pocketed died you can Pick-pocket that player again.

2. Add stealth killing
So if a player isn't inside the vision zone of another player that player will do 1.5x more damage,
Also if that player is sneaking it could do up to 1.75x more damage.
Another thing that would be wonderful to add is if you Leap (Freefall) and hit someone while in air and you're above them your strike would a massive amount of damage, maybe even insta-kill them.
(Before people start complaining:
You can only insta-kill someone if you have the same Sword as the armor the opponent has
You can't kill a full-diamond with a wooden sword it will do more damage though.)

3. Sniping,
So as a Stealth player you would likely have more fun with a sword and bows wouldn't really work...
And most people on Assassination don;t use Bows at all.
My ideas was to make bows more powerful. Maybe by enchanting them or adding tipped arrows.
Too vanilla..
Then I came up with a better idea.
How further the arrow travels how much the damage increases
So lets say someone hits a player from 50 blocks distance and almost 1 shot kills him while a NOOB bowspams you and does 0 to almost nothing damage..
Like clickspamming in 1.9
This would make it possible to kill a full diamond guy with basically 1 Arrow

4. Day and Night.
So this idea has been suggested before and does sound very fun.
Basically it's like survival you can see the sun and moon move
Time is running etc. etc.
A nice addition to this idea is that you can buy Watches using /shop or with the NPC at spawn.
Another thing this would add is that Shops would close at night and would open when the sunrises again.
This would prevent allot of annoying shop camping.
OR
The night and day is good idea but I would keep the shop open, but disable the PvP-free zone so you could fight in the shop. I would also decrease the shop prices. The shops would be like black markets: unsafe but cheap items.

So tell me what you think. Also don't forget to vote in the Poll above (You can choose multiple answers)
Assassinations is currently a place where people barbaric kill each other.
Where's the fun in that?
These additions could lead into people getting full Iron or even Diamond without killing someone or without entering the battlefield Assassination currently is.

Well thanks for reading and
Chalas....

Last edited:
Reactions: Buuuddy and Earth

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I like all of these ideas, especially the pick pocketing one, but I think a 50% chance is very high! The only idea that I don't think would make a massive difference, is the Day and Night idea ; It would not really make much of a difference to the game play, it would be more of an aesthetic change.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I like all of these ideas, especially the pick pocketing one, but I think a 50% chance is very high! The only idea that I don't think would make a massive difference, is the Day and Night idea ; It would not really make much of a difference to the game play, it would be more of an aesthetic change.
Changed to 25% maybe 10% is also possible

Reactions: Grimmay

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
So if the player is crouching while it right clicks another player it will have 25% chance to steal 25% of that players currency and currency only. If it fails that player will get a message saying someone tried to pickpocket him/her. And if it fails you can't Pick-pocket him/her again.
Also a Player can only be get Pick-pocket'ed' once and of course Pick-pocketing inside shops is not possible
After the player who got Pick-pocketed died you can Pick-pocket that player again.
Good idea :). Idk if the 25% is good or to much but I like your idea.

So if a player isn't inside the vision zone of another player that player will do 1.5x more damage,
Also if that player is sneaking it could do up to 1.75x more damag
Good idea! :)

Another thing that would be wonderful to add is if you Leap (Freefall) and hit someone while in air and you're above them your strike would a massive amount of damage, maybe even insta-kill them.
I think this might be a bit too OP :/

So as a Stealth player you would likely have more fun with a sword and bows wouldn't really work...
My ideas was to make bows more powerful. Maybe by enchanting them or adding tipped arrows.
Too vanilla..
So lets say someone hits a player from 50 blocks distance and almost 1 shot kills him while a NOOB bowspams you and does 0 to almost nothing damage..
Hmm. It shouldn't kill a full dia in 1x but maybe it can do 30% damage or so?

A nice addition to this idea is that you can buy Watches using /shop or with the NPC at spawn.
Another thing this would add is that Shops would close at night and would open when the sunrises again.
Good idea! I really like this one :D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I think this might be a bit too OP :/
It's not so easy to do a perfect Leap kill,
And by Insta-kill I mean people without armor, I don't think Full Dias would die if someone with a wooden sword fell on them.
Hmm. It shouldn't kill a full dia in 1x but maybe it can do 30% damage or so?
The distance to kill a Full Dia with one shot could be 125 blocks that isn't so easy as you think,
No to mention that they can easily dodge it from such a distance...

Reactions: Marieke2001

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
1. Add a Pick-pocketing systems:
I don't like this idea, sorry. Stealing items from other players?? Why?

2. Add stealth killing
Also if that player is sneaking it could do up to 1.75x more damage.
Too OP.... NO

3. Sniping,
Too vanilla..
Could be too OP... sorry. I don't like this one too.

4. Day and Night.
Cool idea! :) But, the shops should be opened at night.

Assassinations is currently a place where people barbaric kill each other.
Where's the fun in that?
These additions could lead into people getting full Iron or even Diamond without killing someone or without entering the battlefield Assassination currently is.
I like Assassination how it is now. The killing etc. Sorry but I think this ideas are bad for Assassination.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't like this idea, sorry. Stealing items from other players?? Why?
Please read it's only money...
They can't steal chest plates or swords etc.
Too OP.... NO
If you can rotate fast enough it won't do any damage at all.
Also the damage wouldn't do much if you're a full diamond and someone leaps with a wooden sword.
It would do like 2x more damage or something but not a Insta-kill
For diamond sword, well that's different
Not to mention that doing a perfect leap in MC is harder than you think...
Cool idea! :) But, the shops should be opened at night.
So you're for shopcamping?
Well rip Assassination's future.
Could be too OP... sorry. I don't like this one too.
It would only be OP if someone knows how to snipe very very well and not bowspam...
I wouldn't worry too much about this if it got added only if we have a really good snipper in-game.
I would say something like 125 blocks distance could be able to almost kill a full diamond. Height wouldn't I think...

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
This a bit complicated in general, if you're a new player and you see al those things: your damage is increased by x% if you're in the air, you do x% more damage if you're behind someone, a longshot with a bow does more damage,... you will be overrun.

But I agree that assassins should be more assassin-like, more about stealth.

The bow is indeed not much used, but your solution is OP ! I would just replace the normal bow by a bow with power 1 or 2.

The night and day is good idea but I would keep the shop open, but disable the PvP-free zone so you could fight in the shop. I would also decrease the shop prices. The shops would be like black markets: unsafe but cheap items.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This does sound like a nice Idea. This could be a plan B added.

Reactions: vinlir
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
happy birthday typical! 🤍
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on JuztAlex's profile.
Happy bday Alex 🎉
Pluisje wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Merry Christmas!
Top Bottom