_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I had some ideas on maps next year:

Maps that are changed that already exist.

Example:

(Solo Normal) Village: Christmas Village or Themed
(Teams Normal) City: Christmas Decorated.
(Teams Speed) Toys: Christmas Toys.
(Teams Normal) Mansion: Christmas Party

What do you think?

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't really think these two are all to necessary. I'd rather see it for maps like Toys or Rome/Mansion. This is simply because these maps all have a pretty unique lay-out, just like teaparty does. I think it's safe to say that the reason there has been a X-mas teaparty created is mainly due to popular request of maps like Teaparty. Teaparty is teaparty simply because of the island layout in comparison to mid, along with the general structure of the islands.
Village is really similar to other solo Eggwars maps in terms of layout, so another version of a map like that isn't really that special.
Although City has no non-seasonal counterparts, I feel that Fireplace is already kind of the Christmas version of City in terms of map layout & general structure of the islands.
I'd pretty much only want Christmas versions of maps that have a unique experience & layout. That, or just simply new maps with new themes for a new experience.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really think these two are all to necessary. I'd rather see it for maps like Toys or Rome/Mansion. This is simply because these maps all have a pretty unique lay-out, just like teaparty does. I think it's safe to say that the reason there has been a X-mas teaparty created is mainly due to popular request of maps like Teaparty. Teaparty is teaparty simply because of the island layout in comparison to mid, along with the general structure of the islands.
Village is really similar to other solo Eggwars maps in terms of layout, so another version of a map like that isn't really that special.
Although City has no non-seasonal counterparts, I feel that Fireplace is already kind of the Christmas version of City in terms of map layout & general structure of the islands.
I'd pretty much only want Christmas versions of maps that have a unique experience & layout. That, or just simply new maps with new themes for a new experience.

I don't know if you understand fully.
The maps I listed (I added some you mentioned...)
They will replace the ones we have. So we can only play that version.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't know if you understand fully.
The maps I listed (I added some you mentioned...)
They will replace the ones we have. So we can only play that version.
What I'm trying to say is: Maps like Village already exist, and many variants of them at that. Village has the same, if not similar, lay-outs to Stronghold & Teepee. Adding yet another map with the same lay-out won't really be all to unique or fun, since there's already plenty of games with the same experience.
City is basically a thing because of Fireplace, and Fireplace could already be seen as the Christmas version.
I just prefer them adding new experiences, or another map of an existing unique experience.

If you're trying to say that our current maps will be temporarily replaced by a Christmas themed one, I'd rather not do that. They may end up messing the maps for some, resulting in a month or so of one of the maps not being as playable anymore.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
What I'm trying to say is: Maps like Village already exist, and many variants of them at that. Village has the same, if not similar, lay-outs to Stronghold & Teepee. Adding yet another map with the same lay-out won't really be all to unique or fun, since there's already plenty of games with the same experience.
City is basically a thing because of Fireplace, and Fireplace could already be seen as the Christmas version.
I just prefer them adding new experiences, or another map of an existing unique experience.

If you're trying to say that our current maps will be temporarily replaced by a Christmas themed one, I'd rather not do that. They may end up messing the maps for some, resulting in a month or so of one of the maps not being as playable anymore.

Again it’s like you don’t believe that cubrcraft can do anything.

At this point I don’t think you understand what I’m suggestion...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom