Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Yeah so as you guys know I haven't been as "friendly" towards this community in the recent months for a reason most of you know of. Not gonna go into it.

Basically, this is me apologizing to Cubecraft for acting like a jerk towards you guys. Now I'm not really the best for writing apologies, but I hope you guys understand. I'm not gonna be a jerk like I was, nor am I gonna be a wannabe (Don't wanna be a staff member on here anymore). I'm just gonna be a nice, friendly, witty community member like I was. You guys are truly some of the nicest people I've ever met online.

And just FYI: I probably won't be playing on the server a lot anymore because I don't really enjoy it a whole lot. However, If you ever happen to see me on, I'll be happy to play a few games with you :D. You can also hmu on discord if you ever want to play Eggwars, probably the only game I still somewhat enjoy on Cube. If I don't want to play, then you probably understand why. If I ever want to play then I'll probably just ask people in English Chat on discord, so be checking that every once and a while. But for the most part I play Hypixel now.

tl;dr I'm sorry for being a jerk and hope that you can accept me back in as what I used to be. A funny, friendly community member. (Non-Wannabe though. Don't want to be staff)
Won't be playing on the server a lot anymore, maybe not at all. However if you happen to want to play a game of Eggwars or something with me, then feel free to hmu on Discord and I'll think about it.

Love you all, and have a Happy New Year. <3 <3 <3
~Deedselele

download.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 169486

Happy new year, honestly I hadn't seen anything chance in you so...

Reactions: Deeds

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I've never seen you as a jerk. The only point of criticism I can come up with is that you always wanted to play with Jackelelele and almost never with me :x. However, since you're not much online either, that's fixed (it's the past anyways) and you're just very nice! (Late happy new year!)
(Also, I found: wholelelele, whilelelele, Memepixelelele and feelelele!)

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!!
i had airpods on and the song was too good i didnt hear the employee yelling at me
Thank you all for these amazing birthday wishes!

They mean a lot to me! ❤️

I wish you all, already a great weekend!
Felt silly so I made a chibi character

1715280054424.png
Top Bottom