Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Yeah so as you guys know I haven't been as "friendly" towards this community in the recent months for a reason most of you know of. Not gonna go into it.

Basically, this is me apologizing to Cubecraft for acting like a jerk towards you guys. Now I'm not really the best for writing apologies, but I hope you guys understand. I'm not gonna be a jerk like I was, nor am I gonna be a wannabe (Don't wanna be a staff member on here anymore). I'm just gonna be a nice, friendly, witty community member like I was. You guys are truly some of the nicest people I've ever met online.

And just FYI: I probably won't be playing on the server a lot anymore because I don't really enjoy it a whole lot. However, If you ever happen to see me on, I'll be happy to play a few games with you :D. You can also hmu on discord if you ever want to play Eggwars, probably the only game I still somewhat enjoy on Cube. If I don't want to play, then you probably understand why. If I ever want to play then I'll probably just ask people in English Chat on discord, so be checking that every once and a while. But for the most part I play Hypixel now.

tl;dr I'm sorry for being a jerk and hope that you can accept me back in as what I used to be. A funny, friendly community member. (Non-Wannabe though. Don't want to be staff)
Won't be playing on the server a lot anymore, maybe not at all. However if you happen to want to play a game of Eggwars or something with me, then feel free to hmu on Discord and I'll think about it.

Love you all, and have a Happy New Year. <3 <3 <3
~Deedselele

download.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 169486

Happy new year, honestly I hadn't seen anything chance in you so...

Reactions: Deeds

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I've never seen you as a jerk. The only point of criticism I can come up with is that you always wanted to play with Jackelelele and almost never with me :x. However, since you're not much online either, that's fixed (it's the past anyways) and you're just very nice! (Late happy new year!)
(Also, I found: wholelelele, whilelelele, Memepixelelele and feelelele!)

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom