Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeCraft

Team CubeCraft
Team CubeCraft
Apr 4, 2017
The cloud.
NewLobby_Lobby.jpg

Hello CubeCrafters!

Today we’re happy to announce that as we remove our Christmas Lobby and Games, we have a BRAND NEW lobby for you that has been in the works for a little while! The build team have been hard at work, building and creating this colour filled explosion of architecture just for you!

Enjoy the trailer.

2018-01-09_15.56.33.jpg

It's ex-city-ing!

There are dozens of new buildings to see, hidden locations and trees to explore, and much much more! Also make sure you keep your eyes peeled in the lobby next week, as we have some surprises to unveil...

adsdasad.jpg

Coming January 18th...

2018-01-09_12.04.13.jpg

Thank you for reading, you can leaf now.

Steve_PG-=-NL

Novice Member
Oct 8, 2017
The Netherlands
View attachment 141140

Hello CubeCrafters!

Today we’re happy to announce that as we remove our Christmas Lobby and Games, we have a BRAND NEW lobby for you that has been in the works for a little while! The build team have been hard at work, building and creating this colour filled explosion of architecture just for you!

View attachment 141150
It's ex-city-ing!

There are dozens of new buildings to see, hidden locations and trees to explore, and much much more! Also make sure you keep your eyes peeled in the lobby next week, as we have some surprises to unveil...

View attachment 141196
Coming January 18th...

View attachment 141151
Nicee!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
View attachment 141140

Hello CubeCrafters!

View attachment 141150
It's ex-city-ing!

View attachment 141196
Coming January 18th...

View attachment 141151
YESS!

Erwin's

Sep 24, 2016
HYPE HYPE HYPE

I think the fishman armourstand is Fish Slab
And the shovel man i think is War of Diggers

Reactions: Buuuddy

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Finally a fresh look!
Been a while since a proper new lobby was introduced!

So considering the fishing rod guy looks like a proper fisherman, I'm guessing there will be a lobby minigame on the beach or something where you get to fish? Maybe you fish up special fish that automatically get turned into things like experience, cubelets, points, etc? Maybe even a fishing quest that you can do daily to get special vanity rewards, similar to Terraria's fishing system w/ the angler? That'd actually be amazing.

And the shovel guy looks like Indiana Jones (explorer/archaeologist) , so there may potentially be something where you need to dig up treasures/artifacts.
I doubt it's going to be spleef or something pvp based, so that's my best guess.

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom