Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BenjiLGamer

Nov 13, 2016
View attachment 141140

Hello CubeCrafters!

Today we’re happy to announce that as we remove our Christmas Lobby and Games, we have a BRAND NEW lobby for you that has been in the works for a little while! The build team have been hard at work, building and creating this colour filled explosion of architecture just for you!

Enjoy the trailer.

View attachment 141150
It's ex-city-ing!

There are dozens of new buildings to see, hidden locations and trees to explore, and much much more! Also make sure you keep your eyes peeled in the lobby next week, as we have some surprises to unveil...

View attachment 141196
Coming January 18th...

View attachment 141151
Thank you for reading, you can leaf now.
Bring back the EggWars Map call Birthday please, in my opinion this map can be as a fulltime map, because everyone have a birthday xddd (sorry for my english :VVVV)

Jan 27, 2017
This lobby is impressive only because being a new lobby gives me nostalgia for the previous one, but good the changes are good, but as I speak Spanish I have to translate this

Muetta

Oct 21, 2016
The Best Train Station
View attachment 141140

Hello CubeCrafters!

Today we’re happy to announce that as we remove our Christmas Lobby and Games, we have a BRAND NEW lobby for you that has been in the works for a little while! The build team have been hard at work, building and creating this colour filled explosion of architecture just for you!

Enjoy the trailer.

View attachment 141150
It's ex-city-ing!

There are dozens of new buildings to see, hidden locations and trees to explore, and much much more! Also make sure you keep your eyes peeled in the lobby next week, as we have some surprises to unveil...

View attachment 141196
Coming January 18th...

View attachment 141151
Thank you for reading, you can leaf now.
Yay!!! new lobby!!!

Reactions: ImAlwaysGucci
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom