Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
I think that the options you can vote for now, are good enough. In games like skywars, you can easily build towards someone with a bow. Okey it will costs you more time but you normally will survive it. Plus a bow is a weapon just like a sword but then from a distance.

iSniper27

Novice Member
Jun 21, 2018
https://Youtube.com/iSniper
I think that the options you can vote for now, are good enough. In games like skywars, you can easily build towards someone with a bow. Okey it will costs you more time but you normally will survive it. Plus a bow is a weapon just like a sword but then from a distance.
That's why I want the voting option, because for youtube video's. if someone is camping with a bow its not fun to look at...

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Don't see how removing projectiles again is going to decrease campers

Yea, by example, you are on a killing streak and besides you there are only 2 other players left. But you can’t find them and you don’t have a compass. You are searching for it but you can’t find one. Now you have a situation where you can’t find the campers even if it is with projectiles. So what I want to say is that even without every distance weapon, you will have campers.

D

Deleted member 436996

Im a big mwehh on this suggestion, don't reallly know what to think

Why I don't like it:

The fact that you say that campers would decrease is just a lie, without bows nor throwables you wouldn't be able to knock people out of towers, which was a problem in the past: People built a very big tower and usually when you were going up they hit you and you died.
The thing is that bow is one of the most importants if not the most pvp weapon, it's pure skill also. The fact of being able to atack players from far away bring an extra fun to the game, not being able to bridge when there are bows aiming at you and having to safe bridge is also skill.
And to end, we had this added on skywars not so far ago and the (forums) community didn't like it.

Why I like it:

Honestly, it was the most voted option in skywars, and that's a fact. Maybe you guys haven't thought about it, but the ones who decided to remove the option was the forums community, that is nothing compared to the old skywars community. It bringed a lot of player in the cubecraft network, and if they enjoyed the mode I don't see a problem with having it.
Also, it bringed new strats and tons of fun to the game.

I don't really mind if it comes back or not.

iSniper27

Novice Member
Jun 21, 2018
Yea, by example, you are on a killing streak and besides you there are only 2 other players left. But you can’t find them and you don’t have a compass. You are searching for it but you can’t find one. Now you have a situation where you can’t find the campers even if it is with projectiles. So what I want to say is that even without every distance weapon, you will have campers.
lmao just wait for a chest refill

iSniper27

Novice Member
Jun 21, 2018
Im a big mwehh on this suggestion, don't reallly know what to think

Why I don't like it:

The fact that you say that campers would decrease is just a lie, without bows nor throwables you wouldn't be able to knock people out of towers, which was a problem in the past: People built a very big tower and usually when you were going up they hit you and you died.
The thing is that bow is one of the most importants if not the most pvp weapon, it's pure skill also. The fact of being able to atack players from far away bring an extra fun to the game, not being able to bridge when there are bows aiming at you and having to safe bridge is also skill.
And to end, we had this added on skywars not so far ago and the (forums) community didn't like it.

Why I like it:

Honestly, it was the most voted option in skywars, and that's a fact. Maybe you guys haven't thought about it, but the ones who decided to remove the option was the forums community, that is nothing compared to the old skywars community. It bringed a lot of player in the cubecraft network, and if they enjoyed the mode I don't see a problem with having it.
Also, it bringed new strats and tons of fun to the game.

I don't really mind if it comes back or not.
I didnt mean less campers, i meant campers are more easy to fight too. Also bow is not skill... It's just knocking people off their bridge when they didn't notice you got a bow. 'the old skywars community' was minecraft 1.8 pvp. It was just spam clicking so it was much easier to get to someones island for a battle because no one really used a bow because you could spam click someone off the map if they came close... ( I played a lot in those days ;p ). And what do you mean with 'lots of fun'? people are becoming so angry when they are shot of their bridge...

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
They can't knock you off the map if you're building to them
*camps* *Waits for someone to build to them* *jumps off of the camping platform* *suprise attacks the other person* *kills him*
And the camper won.

lmao just wait for a chest refill
Which can sometimes take a while.

Because, as previously explained, no projectiles used to be a thing and it was constantly voted. It was only no projectiles.

Also bow is not skill... It's just knocking people off their bridge when they didn't notice you got a bow. '
I really hate it when people say it. Bows do require skill.

people are becoming so angry when they are shot of their bridge
Is it my fault they have anger issues? Bows are a part of PvP and the game. Like it or not.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom