Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lilalife

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2017
Hello,

I went on CubeCraft again today and I saw there was a new vanity update !! :D
First of all, I want to congratulate the staff on bringing us this amazing update !!! :)

But when I checked the miniatures (to see if there were any new :p ), I saw you can’t see the vanity items you haven’t unlock (yet).

My question is: is there any way to toggle this on or to see ALL vanity items (inclusive the ones you still have to unlock) at all ?

If not, I highly suggest to add this option/change back to the old format: being able too see everything + the way HOW to unlock them if you haven’t already...

Thanks for your time :)
- lilalife

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Currently, there is no such feature, but it has been massively requested and we've forwarded all posts that suggested it.
It's probably only a matter of time before it's implemented. :]

I've moved the thread to the suggestions sub-forum and I've given it the 'escalated' prefix.

Efcluke95

Jul 11, 2016
wherever she is
twitter.com
Currently, there is no such feature, but it has been massively requested and we've forwarded all posts that suggested it.
It's probably only a matter of time before it's implemented. :]

I've moved the thread to the suggestions sub-forum and I've given it the 'escalated' prefix.
a good suggestion, another thing, I want to know why the miniatures category isn't long in the store?, if now you can get all the miniatures using cubelets, what happens with all the people that have bought it on the store, that people spend their money and now all the people can get it without spending money, I'm not angry for that but I feel that is a bit unfair to people that bought them with money

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
I would like to see this implemented soon....

I think it’s pretty logical why... I mean, you can’t even know all of the vanity items there are because you can’t see them

Reactions: lilalife
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom