Well?

• Total voters

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Do you like the update or not? (and why.)
Definitely not, my two favourite games in the server are gone. Why would they even remove them, block wars wasn’t dead, I was able to play about 10 games a day without waiting much time.
And Minerware was really representative of CubeCraft. It was such a special and well designed game to just remove it.
I don’t even know why I would play cubecraft anymore

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Yes, I like the update, but I don't like everything. Here is a list of things I like/don't like.

Things I like:
  • I can now play Lucky Islands because I don't have to download the resource pack! Yay!
  • I really love the new lobby! There are new parkours, and the island's made smaller so that it's easier to find lobby chests :D
  • I like the new feature which makes it able to see the player count of every game.
  • I like the '????' in the main lobby. It really gets people hyped for a new gamemode.
Things I don't like:
  • I don't like that you have to join games via the main lobby. In my opinion seperate lobbies were better.
  • The removal of the compass. The compass just made things easier.
  • The removal of Battle Zone. Though it was needed, because the game was dead, and it dead games cost money.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
It's like adding 1.9 to minecraft all over again. Ok, rotating games? Your basically suspending a player from playing there favorite game for one week or even more.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
games I played: Blockwars, Speed Eggwars, Minerware, Archer Assault and Slime Survival
None of the games left I like at all.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Reactions: Eli

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Good things.
—all servers are full
—i realy like portal idea
—i like the new parkour but the last are imposible
—i like see the new comunity, is very extrange but look so diferent 0 toxicity all people asking and answering, this update make the comunity better
Bad things
—some lobbys can be removed without consecuences (tower defende, parkour)
Other lobbyw are so missed but is a lyfe style (skywars, lucky islands, eggwars)
But. BUT BUUUTTT!!!!!!! You cant remove the pvp lobby YOU CANT.
—i miss some games
>Minerware (very cool and exclusive on the server)
>blockwars (very cool and exclusive on the server)
>Arcade (do fun but hard to found a game)
>Survival Games (i dont play a lot but was cool)
—npcs look so hypixel. I preefer dummys :D dumnts are so fun and cute
—some pvp styles was removed
—parkour duels was removed

Opinion: pvp was very afected repair them pls

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
It's not a good change to the server, because of the fact that hey guess what a lot of good games are removed.
Like at least lower the amount of players to start the game, or something. I'm just disappointed

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I'm gonna miss Arcade and Minerware a lot, I'm not sure if I like the layout of the Main Lobby. But, they've done this with a reason. I'll just have to get used to it, which will be the same for other players.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
It's always hard for me to get used to big changes, but I think I have to this time. I played arcade a lot, and I really miss it. PvP is not really my thing, but I started to play lucky islands and it's a fun game. But I think I need some non-PvP games like arcade or minerware so I think I'm going to another server for games like this. I don't like that, but ye, I don't see another option :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom