Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2017
Was just wondering if there are any updates in the works for this mode, I see it's kinda dead and I'm pretty sure it's because it's bland and there are not enough towers

Reactions: norman157
Nov 29, 2017
Well, sadly you can't just fix bad players. If they added an option to where you can't stack mage towers and you can only build in correct spots then that would fix that issue but I think something new has to come out because there are hardly any players on anymore.

norman157

Jan 22, 2017
they already have it, but its not that good. Also bad tower placement could be fixed by putting the towers in the right spot automatically, when building a tower

The_Rising_Sun

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2017
>_> I wanna see another few towers D:
I really like to play this game but but the bad players are everywhere
I can never really have fun in a game because I always end up winning D: and finding pros in this game is so Hard
I love Tower Defense :D

Reactions: norman157

norman157

Jan 22, 2017
>_> I wanna see another few towers D:
I really like to play this game but but the bad players are everywhere
I can never really have fun in a game because I always end up winning D: and finding pros in this game is so Hard
I love Tower Defense :D
You can friend me if you want to. And yeah winning is not fun at all. I mean I want to build every tower I can, and then I want to win etc...

Reactions: The_Rising_Sun

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Was just wondering if there are any updates in the works for this mode, I see it's kinda dead and I'm pretty sure it's because it's bland and there are not enough towers

Hello! Asking for information on possible future updates isn't allowed:
No asking for confidential staff-only information like release dates, IP histories of users, etc.

The official rules list can be viewed here. If you have any questions, feel free to message me here.
- Thread locked.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
Top Bottom