Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Hi,

I like the new update! But.. there are some things that were better before the update.
- The party chat, it is now grey and if you're focussing on your game you don't see it really good
- The server joining can maybe back to the yellow or white text like; "Limoen joined the server" or "Limoen left the server" I think network is not the best word.

Greetz,
Limoen

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi,

I like the new update! But.. there are some things that were better before the update.
- The party chat, it is now grey and if you're focussing on your game you don't see it really good
- The server joining can maybe back to the yellow or white text like; "Limoen joined the server" or "Limoen left the server" I think network is not the best word.

Greetz,
Limoen
Yes, good idea!
Maybe they could make the party chat pink!

Reactions: Lime

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi,

Greetz,
Limoen
Maybe, as a party owner you can change the party chat color? With a rank? Or with stone or above?
So I was gone for a few days to do being sick, and waiting for something in the mail, make ups (like Algebra tests) and when I finally had some free time, I joined and right when I joined I saw the chat with the advertisements, then one of my friends joined and I didnt like the look of it. But I mean, its not that I dont like it, its that I dislike it kinda but I do think its nice to see a chat update, and it makes cubecraft a bit more like the future but somethings like said above I dislike
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom