Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
They finally added Map selection!!!! It is good to see that U need to rank to use it because that is an extra reason to buy the rank!!!
But something that has gone under the radar I think on the forums is the added a new default gravestone! I think it looks really clean and nice and something small like that makes a huge difference!

Thanks cubecraft!!

:cube_light::cube_dark::heart:

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
They finally added Map selection!!!! It is good to see that U need to rank to use it because that is an extra reason to buy the rank!!!
But something that has gone under the radar I think on the forums is the added a new default gravestone! I think it looks really clean and nice and something small like that makes a huge difference!

Thanks cubecraft!!

:cube_light::cube_dark::heart:
I’m so glad they finally brought this, me and plenty of others have suggested it in the past and now it’s a reality! I saw the gravestones earlier and I thought it was a bought gravestone but was confused when I saw multiple grave stones that looked the same lol

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m so glad they finally brought this, me and plenty of others have suggested it in the past and now it’s a reality! I saw the gravestones earlier and I thought it was a bought gravestone but was confused when I saw multiple grave stones that looked the same lol
I was thinking the same thing when I saw it! But then I looked at gravestone and there it was!

Reactions: Adxm
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom