Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
237
304
74
22
India
New Ui add Profile pics so my first question is
1.is there any chance of that we can select our own skin in our profile pic?

2.Is Profile pic changes everytime?

3.is there any new thing came beside of profile pic and cosmetics?

That's it for now 😁
 
  • Like
Reactions: Player353555327

luv!

Well-Known Member
Apr 13, 2020
397
513
109
20
Toronto, Ontario.
I think you should switch the tag to support since I’m presuming that aside from question 1, you’re not suggesting anything. :))
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom