Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
672
501
168
22
Belgium
Hello Cubecrafters!
I just made this thumbnail for my video... :P
I hope you like it :D!
(would appreciate some feedback)
i8rlKkr.jpg

You can see the full video here:
A new subscriber would also be nice because i spend a lot of time on making it and editing the video!

-Lenny :)
​
 
D

Deleted member 204478

Guest
Oh my... I love the purple :eek:
This is 10x better now.
No but seriously, I like it! Keep it up!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom