Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
672
501
168
22
Belgium
Hello Cubecrafters!
I just made this thumbnail for my video... :P
I hope you like it :D!
(would appreciate some feedback)
i8rlKkr.jpg

You can see the full video here:
A new subscriber would also be nice because i spend a lot of time on making it and editing the video!

-Lenny :)
​
 
D

Deleted member 204478

Guest
Oh my... I love the purple :eek:
This is 10x better now.
No but seriously, I like it! Keep it up!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Guess Sentinel is on vacation
Legendary_op_30 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Ty for the follow cyber! :)
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks For the Follow man! ❤️
m7kk7710 wrote on xyorto's profile.
Hi 😘
dvotii wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom