Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see 1.9 pvp Factions?

• Total voters

TeamkillerYT_CG

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
I have been playing on Cubecraft for over a year now, and i just have to say that is it by far the best server I have played on, but if there is anything I want to see added it is Factions, but not any Factions a 1.9 pvp factions! who else would like to attempt that?!? i sure know id love to try that out

TeamkillerYT_CG

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
We used to have factions on cubecraft,got removed though.While I do like the idea of 1.9 factions I feel like it would feel out of place on Cubecraft.Since Cubecraaft is a mini game server.So im 50/50 on this one
yes I remember it used to be here but though its a mini games server it could bring publicity to a higher rating meaning more members and more service towards the Cubecraft team, I feel it actually wont be out of place just something new. Thank you for your thoughts! :D

Reactions: MimicPanda

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
yes I remember it used to be here but though its a mini games server it could bring publicity to a higher rating meaning more members and more service towards the Cubecraft team, I feel it actually wont be out of place just something new. Thank you for your thoughts! :D
Factions could attract more players with its release but at the same time we cannot ensure that it would be popular.

Reactions: TeamkillerYT_CG

TeamkillerYT_CG

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Factions could attract more players with its release but at the same time we cannot ensure that it would be popular.
Well they most likely thought that when they first thought of making egg wars, but look where it is now? and even if it is not popular you have got to remembe rthat the only really popular minigame on cubecraft is really egg wars. Now do other mini games have some publicity? Yes they do but that could most likely be the same case with factions

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Well they most likely thought that when they first thought of making egg wars, but look where it is now? and even if it is not popular you have got to remembe rthat the only really popular minigame on cubecraft is really egg wars. Now do other mini games have some publicity? Yes they do but that could most likely be the same case with factions
Factions could be as big as eggwars but right now they still have to update skywars and other games like that.I would love to see a factions come back though.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I'd like Factions on CubeCraft, but as Marieke said there are no plans on it at the moment. Maybe in the future! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom