Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see 1.9 pvp Factions?

• Total voters

TeamkillerYT_CG

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
I'd like Factions on CubeCraft, but as Marieke said there are no plans on it at the moment. Maybe in the future! :D
If you read the message highlighted it says at the moment, now I did not say soon but I did quote what he said, at the moment can be interpreted in two ways and before i say this yes this also could mean they wont add it, BUT I am leaning along the hopeful line that they will add it eventually.

Attachments

• Screenshot (13).png
    Screenshot (13).png
    562.2 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: Facelurite

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I don't see the word soon?
Look back far enough, on other threads, and you'll find countless examples of staff claiming Factions to be coming "soon". I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to use the word anymore though, because of how many people it upset. It's probably for the best, to be honest.

About Factions:
The management team do not want Factions on the server, so I heavily doubt it'll ever return. Skyblock might still return in the future though.

TeamkillerYT_CG

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Look back far enough, on other threads, and you'll find countless examples of staff claiming Factions to be coming "soon". I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to use the word anymore though, because of how many people it upset. It's probably for the best, to be honest.

About Factions:
The management team do not want Factions on the server, so I heavily doubt it'll ever return. Skyblock might still return in the future though.
well again im not the one who said itd return soon, i am just going off an assumption on a link someone posted, this thread is just all about see what the community wants.

F

Facelurite

learn to read nubs (jk mods dont delete my message again pls)

I would really like Factions on the server but for some reason six people votes no. There are no good 1.9 factions servers i checked.

Reactions: Despacito 2
F

Facelurite

If skyblock ever comes back it should be 1.12+ . I see no reasons in having that or Facrions in 1.8.

Cubecraft's 1.8 factions would fail , but not a 1.12 one. Isn't that the only reason cubecraft is still competing with bigger servers? The fact that cube is the onlt big 1.9 server?

Reactions: TeamkillerYT_CG

TeamkillerYT_CG

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
I have been playing on Cubecraft for over a year now, and i just have to say that is it by far the best server I have played on, but if there is anything I want to see added it is Factions, but not any Factions a 1.9 pvp factions! who else would like to attempt that?!? i sure know id love to try that out
@Tacosbefriends @TheBrownster904 @Snodia what do you guys think? right now we are 1 vote in the lead with a yes 52.9% say yes 47.1% say no what about you guys? i say yes just because i love the idea of a 1.9 pvp server having factions and cube is one of the most biggest 1.9 pvp servers as it stands! :D

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I have been playing on Cubecraft for over a year now, and i just have to say that is it by far the best server I have played on, but if there is anything I want to see added it is Factions, but not any Factions a 1.9 pvp factions! who else would like to attempt that?!? i sure know id love to try that out
i want cubecraft to be unique factions i don't think, is unique to other servers

Reactions: TeamkillerYT_CG

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Factions seems like something that would be really annoying to play with 100k people using and claiming the same world or even a few different worlds everyday. Resources would quickly become non existent and the world sizes would become larger than the old creative worlds after a while with people exploring, using nether portals, and /wild or whatever. I don't think factions would fit Cubecraft that well with such a large playerbase.

Also I don't get why people are having such trouble finding a 1.9 PvP factions server. The majority of new servers when you look through them are the latest version factions server with 1.9+ combat. The largest factions server I've seen uses 1.9 combat with custom weapons and everything. Are people just horrified by the idea of having more than one server on their server list?

F

Facelurite

"Resources would quickly become non existant"

2b2t still has plenty resources and its the oldest server out there.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
This belongs more to the old cubecraft.
Cubecraft wants to be original with the ideas

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
"Resources would quickly become non existant"

2b2t still has plenty resources and its the oldest server out there.
There's not much incentive to gather tons of resources on an anarchy server. On a factions server though people are going to tear up the land with beacons and create giant bases and farms. On an anarchy server you probably won't go that far because these things will get destroyed and you would have wasted all of your time. On a factions server you have the faction mechanics protecting your projects to a good extent. Also 2b2t is large but it still doesn't have the large playerbase Cubecraft has.

zGlitchz

Aug 9, 2017
Isn't Factions all about 1.8? I don't like the idea of 1.9, it would take ages to kill someone when they're OP.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
A bit of insight as to what CCG Factions would likely entail (as of the 2014/2015 version):
-Vanilla combat
-McMMO (Excluding combat-related skills & taming) (Was not in previous version, but would be a logical addition)
-Infinite world size
-A simple /shop plugin that offers only the bare essentials, as well as minerals for high prices
-A spawn that serves as a social space, with drop parties occurring weekly
-Obsidian cannot be broken (edit: Cannot be broken with TNT. Ignore me, I'm the stupid)
-No cool-down on ender pearls
-Access to the top of the nether
-Access to the End
-No /near

It would likely be very vanilla, minus a few features here and there. Thoughts, everybody?

Last edited:
F

Facelurite

How exactly would a 12 million x 12 million block world run out of resources?

F

Facelurite

A bit of insight as to what CCG Factions would likely entail (as of the 2014/2015 version):
-Vanilla combat
-McMMO (Excluding combat-related skills & taming) (Was not in previous version, but would be a logical addition)
-Infinite world size
-A simple /shop plugin that offers only the bare essentials, as well as minerals for high prices
-A spawn that serves as a social space, with drop parties occurring weekly
-Obsidian cannot be broken
-No cool-down on ender pearls
-Access to the top of the nether
-Access to the End
-No /near

It would likely be very vanilla, minus a few features here and there. Thoughts, everybody?
lol obsidian cant be broken? Is that a thingin factions? Either way , make a thread about it , you make the best ones so there's a chance you could persuade the admins.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom