Not open for further replies.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
:cube_light: Introduction :cube_light:
There are many suggestions on the forums about adding new team sizes, mainly focused on trios. But I've made a mash up of then all in to one thread, with many new team sizes, for many new gamemodes. Some of these ideas I also came up with myself. This is quite a large thread, but it is quite heavily suggested.

New team sizes!
I'm going to be splitting this up in to several sections, each section being about a certain gamemode. Some being only about one new team size, others being about multiple team sizes. I'm not going to be entertaining Bridge Duels in this thread.

EggWars Trios
EggWars
Trios has been suggested many times, as it is a pretty popular opinion. EggWars Trios already exists on Java and is very popular. Most of the maps would be 6 teams of 3, as this balances how long games take very well.

SkyWars Trios
Another trios mode, this time for SkyWars, it is a very popular suggestion on the forums. It's a popular gamemode on Java in Team SkyWars and it would be great to see it on Bedrock. Like EggWars trios, it would be 6 teams of 3, although it would also have maps with 8 teams.

Lucky Islands Duos and Trios
Lucky Islands is severely lacking in team sizes, having only Solos and Quads. Lucky Islands Duos and trios both exist on Java and it would be lovely to see them on Bedrock. Most of the maps for trios would have 6 teams and some would have 8. Lucky Islands Duos would have maps with 8 teams and with 10.

Survival Games Trios
Survival Games is a less popular game, yet still it benefit from trios. It would have the same maps as Solos and Duos and would be relatively easy to implement. Still I thought Survival Games should be on the list.

Duels Trios
Duels would also benefit from Trios, as it would simply allow for larger scale Duels. it would have a simple 3V3, with normal and overpowered gamemodes.

2V2 and 3V3 Duels Challenges
Currently, Duels Challenges only has 1V1 available. But for people who want to organise 2V2 Duels, this can be quite frustrating. For this to be implemented it would require some updates to the Challenges GUI, but it would be worth it.

Overview
What does everyone think of this suggestion. If you agree with it use the agree:agree:reaction and if you disagree use the disagree:disagree: reaction, if you are unsure use the unsure:unsure:reaction. If this suggestion hits 25 agrees it will get forwarded✨.​

Last edited:

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Introduction
There are many suggestions on the forums about adding new team sizes, mainly focused on trios. But I've made a mash up of then all in to one thread, with many new team sizes, for many new gamemodes. This is quite a large thread, but it is quite heavily suggested.

New team sizes!
I'm going to be splitting this up in to several sections, each section being about a certain gamemode. Some being only about one new team size, others being about multiple team sizes. I'm not entertaining Bridge Duels in this thread.

EggWars Trios
EggWars
Trios has been suggested many times, as it is a pretty popular opinion. EggWars Trios already exists on Java and is very popular. Most of the maps would be 6 teams of 3, as this balances how long games take very well.

SkyWars Trios
Another trios mode, this time for SkyWars, it is a very popular suggestion on the forums. It's a popular gamemode on Java in Team SkyWars and it would be great to see it on Bedrock. Like EggWars trios, it would be 6 teams of 3, although it would also have maps with 8 teams.

Lucky Islands is severely lacking in team sizes, having only Solos and Quads. Lucky Islands Duos and trios both exist on Java and it would be lovely to see them on Bedrock. Most of the maps for trios would have 6 teams and some would have 8. Lucky Islands Duos would have maps with 8 teams and with 10.

Survival Games Trios
Survival Games is a less popular game, yet still it benefit from trios. It would have the same maps as Solos and Duos and would be relatively easy to implement. Still I thought Survival Games should be on the list.

Duels Trios
Duels would also benefit from Trios, as it would simply allow for larger scale Duels. it would have a simple 3V3, with normal and overpowered gamemodes.

Currently, Duels Challenges only has 1V1 available. But for people who want to organise 2V2 Duels, this can be quite frustrating. For this to be implemented it would require some updates to the Challenges GUI, but it would be worth it.

Overview
What does everyone think of this suggestion. If you agree with it use the agree:agree:reaction and if you disagree use the disagree:disagree: reaction, if you are unsure use the unsure:unsure:reaction. If this suggestion hits 25 agrees it will get forwarded✨.​
Definitely agree, everybody including me has been eating this for ages now.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction
There are many suggestions on the forums about adding new team sizes, mainly focused on trios. But I've made a mash up of then all in to one thread, with many new team sizes, for many new gamemodes. This is quite a large thread, but it is quite heavily suggested.

New team sizes!
I'm going to be splitting this up in to several sections, each section being about a certain gamemode. Some being only about one new team size, others being about multiple team sizes. I'm not entertaining Bridge Duels in this thread.

EggWars Trios
EggWars

SkyWars Trios

Survival Games Trios

Duels Trios

Overview
What does everyone think of this suggestion. If you agree with it use the agree:agree:reaction and if you disagree use the disagree:disagree: reaction, if you are unsure use the unsure:unsure:reaction. If this suggestion hits 25 agrees it will​
Introduction

New team sizes!

EggWars Trios
EggWars

SkyWars Trios

Survival Games Trios

Duels Trios

Overview
YES, PLEASE ADD THESE TO BEDROCK CUBECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
this suggestion is a suggestion that will certainly do well for bedrock,
playing with friends in a group of 3 was not possible but wanted,
I hope they will take a look at this and that this will be added

nubnub

• Agree
Reactions: Adxm and Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
this suggestion is a suggestion that will certainly do well for bedrock,
playing with friends in a group of 3 was not possible but wanted,
I hope they will take a look at this and that this will be added

nubnub
I remember playing with 2 freinds about a year ago and we had to queue squads all the time. Because of this, we always had one random on our team.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Bumping this because its doing quite well and hopefully it will get forwarded✨. Only 8 more agrees:agree:.

• Love
Reactions: Adxm

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Introduction
Does anyone have any other suggestions for any more team sizes? If so please share them in this thread, as I would like to see some ideas for more team sizes.​

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Second bump, because this suggestion is only 6 agrees:agree: away from getting forwarded✨.

• Love
Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
:cube_light: Introduction :cube_light:
There are many suggestions on the forums about adding new team sizes, mainly focused on trios. But I've made a mash up of then all in to one thread, with many new team sizes, for many new gamemodes. Some of these ideas I also came up with myself. This is quite a large thread, but it is quite heavily suggested.

New team sizes!
I'm going to be splitting this up in to several sections, each section being about a certain gamemode. Some being only about one new team size, others being about multiple team sizes. I'm not going to be entertaining Bridge Duels in this thread.

EggWars Trios
EggWars

SkyWars Trios

Survival Games Trios

Duels Trios

Overview
Really hoping this will get forwarded!

• Agree

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Tbh I think Survival Games Trios wouldnt really work considering the player base, but I agree with all of the rest of this post!
Well considering Duos gets 600 players at peak hours and solos gets 400, trios would probably get 300 players. Which is enough players for several games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom