Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Well, as quite a lot of people are saying; they are not very fond of the new prefix. So this idea is to snazz it up a little bit

Basically, before and after the rank, there is the same colour &k. Such as iron, the prefix would be &8&k;&8Iron&8&k;, this idea it to have the option - only for donators - to change the &k. The command out be /prefixcolor [abcde1234567890].

Thank you for reading this c;
 
  • Like
Reactions: KemoGamer

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
8,959
17,873
624
27
Arendine Sink
Noooooooo, I mean just the colour :p
Ohh, I misunderstood. I guess that'll be pretty cool but I don't think you should be able to choose the colour of a higher rank. I.E. Emerald cannot use purple as they are not obsidian. I've always wanted a redstone rank due to how cool it looks so perhaps this could be the next best thing xP
 

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Ohh, I misunderstood. I guess that'll be pretty cool but I don't think you should be able to choose the colour of a higher rank. I.E. Emerald cannot use purple as they are not obsidian. I've always wanted a redstone rank due to how cool it looks so perhaps this could be the next best thing xP
Obsidian is the last rank
 
  • Like
Reactions: BritneySpears
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom