Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

Hello everyone, Today I come to talk about my opinion of the Cubecraft Fly, the advantage that can only be acquired with the emerald range ... In my opinion I think the Diamond range should be the range that has the power to fly Since it is middle range so to speak, and to the Emerald would be added other benefits, If you agree with this idea, simply give it like and label the Staffs to see it.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
At diamond rank you already have skywars vote and with emerald you have nothing else special

Reactions: Story

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Its good to have big features spread out into a hierarchy so that players have an incentive to rank up, if Diamond got /fly then it would increase the incentive to buy Diamond but decrease it to buy Emerald. Being that Diamond already gets voting on every single gamemode means that it already has that incentive so there's no reason to give it /fly.

Reactions: Gamerfull

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Fly is one of the main reasons to rank up to emerald. If this was added to diamond, there would be absolutely no point in upgrading to emerald. Something tells me you are diamond rank and want to be able to fly ;-;

Reactions: Gamerfull

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
No. Its the only perk emerald has that diamond doesnt, and which other perks would you give emerald? You cant just say to give it perks without listing at least one example.
And, if any rank deserves any more perks right now, then its not emerald, its obsidian. In my opinion we should think more about giving obsidian some more perks instead of emerald.

Sorry, its not to be rude or anything, i just agree with your idea. ;)

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
its a good idea. cuz something that cost a lot isnt getting sold as much as something cheeper. so it would increase the ranks that get sold.

Your point don't take into account the HUNDREDS of players who already have emerald and bought it so we can fly. There's going to be excessive amounts of players revolting against the staff if they were to ever do this.

In response to other posts, staff can't just "add" new things to emerald as to begin with, there are only a few vanity things splitting emerald and obsidian. If they gave emerald players without anything to obsidian players they would also get mad. This is not a good idea in anyway as it will cause a lot of players to get mad if they start messing with what rewards you get for purchasing a rank.

Reactions: ElPtricko
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom