Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the diamond gen take the eggs old spot(treehouse after gold gen)?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Delta

Apr 22, 2016
1st, i hope theres no other suggestion like this.

Anyway. After the egg got placed to the ground, i think it would be a nice to have when the dia gen would take the eggs old spot.
It would be a lot easier to get diamonds and doesnt force you to climb the whole way to top to get some diamonds.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Rising_Legend

Jan 17, 2016
GTLive Archive Land
www.hat.net
Anyway. After the egg got placed to the ground, i think it would be a nice to have when the dia gen would take the eggs old spot.
It would be a lot easier to get diamonds and doesnt force you to climb the whole way to top to get some diamonds.

Well, I like the idea, but if the egg was put where the diamond gen used to be, it would be ridiculously easy to cheese. Great idea though....

Delta

Apr 22, 2016
Well, I like the idea, but if the egg was put where the diamond gen used to be, it would be ridiculously easy to cheese. Great idea though....

Looks like you misunderstood me. Im not talking about changing the egg. Only putting the diamond gen down to the eggs old spot, which is the treehouse after the gold gen...

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Yeah I agree. The egg's old spot is now an empty room so I'd think that it would be a good idea to place it at a more comfortable area.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I agree.
It would make a good ise for that empty space.
Then what would they do with the very top part? Another iron gen?

Supreme_Wolfy

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2016
Like the idea I really don't play treehouse but when i do it gets really annoying when you have to climb all the way up just to get some diamonds it would just be better to put it in the old egg spot so that grabbing and upgrading the diamond gens are easier and not as annoying.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

I do agree with the idea that is should be close, but I do not agree with the location. I just don't like the location. XD It just does not look very good in my opinion.

spen10

Aug 25, 2016

Then what would go where the diamond gen used to be?

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
No, what I'm saying is to keep everything as is, having the egg outside kind of encourages people to go out side and actually check on their egg, but campers will be campers.
How does moving the diamond gen to the treehouse closer to the ground affect this at all?
Literally in the room where the dia gen is there is a terrace where you can see basically everything. That and you have teammates for a reason .-.

Reactions: Spinnypoo
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
Top Bottom