Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xBad_GodLife

Sep 7, 2018
I think there should be a way or something like that in skywars, since many of my clan want the old objects to come back, others want the new ones to follow then in the box voting menu there could be one more option, that appears when pressing a chest that would be if you select basics you will see unranked (Chests of now) and ranked (Chests of before) and so with all, although I think that the OP ranked should not be put but good everyone with their tastes, besides not doing another lobby could be in the voting, so I said the voting.

Already with the new menu kits is enough but it seems like a good idea to change the kits depends on whether they win ranked or unrankeds, as that will be a game mode I suggest that the iron can vote mode.

Reactions: God.

BlackSkinMan

Sep 2, 2018
Netherlands
I think there should be a way or something like that in skywars, since many of my clan want the old objects to come back, others want the new ones to follow then in the box voting menu there could be one more option, that appears when pressing a chest that would be if you select basics you will see unranked (Chests of now) and ranked (Chests of before) and so with all, although I think that the OP ranked should not be put but good everyone with their tastes, besides not doing another lobby could be in the voting, so I said the voting.

Already with the new menu kits is enough but it seems like a good idea to change the kits depends on whether they win ranked or unrankeds, as that will be a game mode I suggest that the iron can vote mode.

Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to come up with an idea and make a topic about it, but others do not like this idea and neither do I, but continue to think of ideas and hopefully I'll see the next better!

Greetings,
OnlySayGG

Reactions: Jevmen

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands

Yes, i already tought about it; it is a great idea, Btw, I hope there will come a new game, CubeCraft will get some more players what is good for the community. -Zaphly

Anthoony

Oct 6, 2017
Ecuador
I do not like this idea.

giphy.gif

TheWave040

Apr 23, 2019
Netherlands

thats would be good, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom