Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dp135

Jan 21, 2017
Why is this even a thing!
You don't have to be rude about it. It was a suggestion posted by a player, would you like it if you posted a thread and everyone commented rude things on yours?

I feel like this'll defeat the purpose of the gamemode. Why make it easy? It should be hard, or somewhat difficult to enhance better game play.

My opinion on the whole suggestion is that knockback mode should not be added. It will be dead in literally a week, since knockback already causes rage within the server. Speed sounds okay... But I think a different game mode should be added, since we have it in Egg Wars. But I agree, there should be a bigger variety on game modes.
yeah exactly! :D

Finnan

Feb 15, 2018
A lot of people are saying they don't like the knockback mode idea, but I personally think I would enjoy it as long as there are maps built for it so the islands are bigger, otherwise the game would be too easy to knock people off. I also think that the knockback should be quite a high number, that would make it more fun because then you can hit players to different islands!

dp135

Jan 21, 2017
Why is this even a thing!
A lot of people are saying they don't like the knockback mode idea, but I personally think I would enjoy it as long as there are maps built for it so the islands are bigger, otherwise the game would be too easy to knock people off. I also think that the knockback should be quite a high number, that would make it more fun because then you can hit players to different islands!
Yep:)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Top Bottom