Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should This map be added to skywars??

  • OMG YES BEST MAP EVER!!!

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • NO THIS IS BAD I HATE IT!!!!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs improment but sitll like it :)

    Votes: 16 76.2%

  • Total voters
    21

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
5,618
4,222
358
25
Somewhere
It's doing good so far! The 2nd picture you posted was a bit strange at the bottom part of the island, but the rest are awesome! Maybe make the trees a bit more, well, organic, and it's pretty cool otherwise. :)
 

Mattttttttttt

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2014
296
385
178
25
Rhyl, North Wales ❤️
This is one of the trees now.
 

Attachments

  • 2014-10-24_07.28.05.png
    2014-10-24_07.28.05.png
    497.7 KB · Views: 265

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
5,618
4,222
358
25
Somewhere
It's best not to tag Halo as he is not in charge with builds. But I can help you a bit more. The tree posted is not very good and not much work/time put into it's organity. What you should try doing is making it thicker and more leaves + vines if necessary.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom