Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should This map be added to skywars??

  • OMG YES BEST MAP EVER!!!

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • NO THIS IS BAD I HATE IT!!!!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs improment but sitll like it :)

    Votes: 16 76.2%

  • Total voters
    21

RockThunderBolt

Well-Known Member
Apr 20, 2014
223
33
103
India
Hi me and Matthewcf01 just created another skywars map because we love skywars!!!.Here are some images
 

Attachments

  • 2014-10-23_19.02.25.png
    2014-10-23_19.02.25.png
    700.4 KB · Views: 309
  • 2014-10-23_19.02.29.png
    2014-10-23_19.02.29.png
    766.5 KB · Views: 267
  • 2014-10-23_19.02.39.png
    2014-10-23_19.02.39.png
    814.1 KB · Views: 298
  • 2014-10-23_19.05.13.png
    2014-10-23_19.05.13.png
    669 KB · Views: 276
  • Like
Reactions: Mattttttttttt

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
5,618
4,222
358
25
Somewhere
Like your last submission, the islands look very squarish and not a lot of work put into them. The towers are neat though, not all that bad, but I can't find a good screenshot of what the tower on the smaller island is suppose to contain. Also, you're suppose to have at least 3 unique island structures of the smaller islands. (That's what I'm told.)

But all in all, I sort of like the idea.
 

RockThunderBolt

Well-Known Member
Apr 20, 2014
223
33
103
India
hi guys we have added like floating little stuff that contain a chest inside it come to our plot to check it out.Thx for you time :)
 

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Not bad, stills needs more details, such as terraforming and changing the islands a little so that it is not squarish, but overall a decent map.

It's @Efcluke94 's decision, and not tamms xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: yes.

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
1,245
1,455
218
26
the Netherlands
Not bad, stills needs more details, such as terraforming and changing the islands a little so that it is not squarish, but overall a decent map.

It's @Efcluke94 's decision, and not tamms xD
I can still give feetback </3 But yeah, looks quite nice but like the rest said, edit the islands a bit. Terraform better and change the trees, I like the towers but the rest needs improvement.
 

RockThunderBolt

Well-Known Member
Apr 20, 2014
223
33
103
India
I guys we worked on some terraforming look at some of the images and pls check out the plot for more detail as I cant show every detail in the screenshot anyways here it is!
 

Attachments

  • 2014-10-24_01.46.52.png
    2014-10-24_01.46.52.png
    667.4 KB · Views: 266
  • 2014-10-24_01.46.55.png
    2014-10-24_01.46.55.png
    622 KB · Views: 267
  • 2014-10-24_01.46.58.png
    2014-10-24_01.46.58.png
    530.5 KB · Views: 245
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom