Pronouns
He/Him
Hello cubecrafters :D
I hope you are all good and safe <3
Today I have a new amazing suggestion
It is about adding new skywars kits

Now, I will telll you the kit name with details :

1.No cleaners or Strongman :
- You start the game with drinkable strength potion for 30 seconds or you take 5 seconds strength after every kill.
2. Bodyguards :
- You start the game with 2 wolfs eggs which can defend you be attacking your enemy.
3. Knocked or Displacer :
- You start the game with knockback 2 wooden sword or knockback 1 stone sword.
4. Damager or Harmfuller :
- During any fight, when you are low, the last hit give your enemy more damage like you raised your sword sharpness or every hit has more damage.
5. Burner :
- You start the game with a flame stone sword which can hit about 10 hits or a flame wooden sword with full hits.
6.Snowman or Snowfriend :
- You start the game with a snow man which through snow balls on your enemies and you have a shovel with it which you can collect snowballs from it.
And that's all :D
I know I might chose bad names, but I wanna your help to choose the best names or to give your opinion about these kits :P

Have a Great Day!​

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
1. - Can be featured, I don't know.
2. - This kit is kinda the same as lucky islands, where you also can get wolves out of lucky blocks. Also LI is a game where you dont really fight that much, because you got a lot of 'gadgets' to win the game. In skywars it is different; you need to fight there otherwise you won't win the game. No for me on this one.
3. - This would be too OP. There were already KB-swords in skywars; CCG deleted them for a reason. No.
4. - There's already an ability of this one which you also give 50% more damage on your enemy. No.
5. - On mid there is already a fire sword. Either CCG remove that fire sword or never feature this kit.
6. There is already a snowmen in LI which also throws snowballs. For the rest; same reason as i mentioned in 2.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
1. - Can be featured, I don't know.
2. - This kit is kinda the same as lucky islands, where you also can get wolves out of lucky blocks. Also LI is a game where you dont really fight that much, because you got a lot of 'gadgets' to win the game. In skywars it is different; you need to fight there otherwise you won't win the game. No for me on this one.
3. - This would be too OP. There were already KB-swords in skywars; CCG deleted them for a reason. No.
4. - There's already an ability of this one which you also give 50% more damage on your enemy. No.
5. - On mid there is already a fire sword. Either CCG remove that fire sword or never feature this kit.
6. There is already a snowmen in LI which also throws snowballs. For the rest; same reason as i mentioned in 2.
Thank you for your interest <3

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!