Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Introduction
I noticed when I was reading through the Official rules, that there was no rule against intentionally lagging the server. This can come in many forms, such as creating lag machines in SkyBlock or abusing a bug to cause lag (that goes under bug abuse though).

You may think that it's impossible to lag the server to such extent, but with multiple accounts or targeted attacks, it can cause some issues. Like a DDos that comes from the inside.

Specifications
Intentionally lagging the server would be a server gameplay rule, and would go for both Java and Bedrock. It would have quite a harsh punishment track, as it causes the most harm to the server.

Punishment track: 14 day ban--> 90 day ban--> permanent ban (punishment track would most likely be changed if implemented)

Overview
So what does everyone think of this suggestion. If you agree with it, use the agree:agree:reaction. If you are unsure about it, use the unsure:unsure: reaction. if you disagree with it, use the disagree:disagree:reaction. If this suggestion hits 25 agrees it will get forwarded✨.​

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
The fact that you already say "What if" means it almost never happens. I think this will be an unnecessary rule and a waste of time in the reporting process.
On top of this, how would they find out who is making a lag machine? I dont play SkyBlock anymore, but think its impossible to join a strangers island. Should moderators check all islands?

Fqbian.

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
The Bear Woods!
On top of this, how would they find out who is making a lag machine? I dont play SkyBlock anymore, but think its impossible to join a strangers island. Should moderators check all islands?
Yes, I thought the same. If this was a big problem, this would have already been reported by the staff team itself.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Fair point, I hadn't thought that one through. Especially if it's multiple lag machines over multiple accounts.

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
I don't see a problem with people lagging the servers since you can't gain any advantage by doing this. If there were dupes involving crashing servers like on hypixel skyblock, I'd understand your concern but on cube it's pretty pointless.

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
you dont really abuse a bug if you create a lagmachine
1. You probably can't even make lag machines
2. The only gamemode you could theoretically lag a server would be lucky islands if you can craft enderchests
3. You'd need a lot of players & luck for that
4. It doesn't give anyone an advantage so why do it in the first place

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
1. You probably can't even make lag machines
2. The only gamemode you could theoretically lag a server would be lucky islands if you can craft enderchests
3. You'd need a lot of players & luck for that
4. It doesn't give anyone an advantage so why do it in the first place
that has nothing to do with my answer but ty for the feedback

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom