Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
okay, so if you don't understand, then you can't read but I'll explain.
Hack + accusation = hackusations.
where you accuse someone of hacking, because they should have read the rules and it says that they should report it on the forums. So
3 warnings, then mute?

This rule has applied to many servers, lots of big ones too.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
*Good player kills you* hacker!!!!1111111
*Good player kills you* hacker!!!!!!11111111111111111111111
*Good player kills you* hacker!1111111111111111111111111111111111111oneoneoneoneone!!!
*Banned for "hacking" because a random noob accused him/her of hacking 3 times when the accused was clearly not hacking*

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
So if a person accuses me for hacking 3 times, I'll be muted?

Or if someone accuses me for hacking, the accuser will be muted?

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
I think he means if you accuse someone of hacking three times the accuser will be muted. It's a bad idea on the whole, there are many mis-informed people out there, and of course there are the ragers. It would be very hard to get everyone to comply with that rule, and also be hard to enforce. Most people on skywars just say 'hacks' and leave after they die, to feel better about loosing.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
I think he means if you accuse someone of hacking three times the accuser will be muted. It's a bad idea on the whole, there are many mis-informed people out there, and of course there are the ragers. It would be very hard to get everyone to comply with that rule, and also be hard to enforce. Most people on skywars just say 'hacks' and leave after they die, to feel better about loosing.
Losing* sorry I had to.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
1) Are you banned for hacking,
2) Mutes are for more verbal offences like Spam and swearing than physical like hacking. Warnings are to give you a chance and rethink what u r doing, swearers could swear once then apologise but hacking is a long process of installing the client and them choosing to turn them on. Also Spamming and swearing, mute able offences, do not interfere with gameplay but hacking is straight forward cheating.

Hackers do and should continue to get instant and permanent bans. No warnings are required as using hacks shows that you have thought about what u are doing. This thread is pro hackers and I think it should be locked @Aimee2323 @SevereWarning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom