Status
Not open for further replies.

Story

Design Admin 🎨
Staff member
Admin Team
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
okay, so if you don't understand, then you can't read but I'll explain.
Hack + accusation = hackusations.
where you accuse someone of hacking, because they should have read the rules and it says that they should report it on the forums. So
3 warnings, then mute?

This rule has applied to many servers, lots of big ones too.

Sophie

May 1, 2014
Ishtar Terra
*Good player kills you* hacker!!!!1111111
*Good player kills you* hacker!!!!!!11111111111111111111111
*Good player kills you* hacker!1111111111111111111111111111111111111oneoneoneoneone!!!
*Banned for "hacking" because a random noob accused him/her of hacking 3 times when the accused was clearly not hacking*

Verdag

Mar 24, 2014
Norway
So if a person accuses me for hacking 3 times, I'll be muted?

Or if someone accuses me for hacking, the accuser will be muted?

Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
I think he means if you accuse someone of hacking three times the accuser will be muted. It's a bad idea on the whole, there are many mis-informed people out there, and of course there are the ragers. It would be very hard to get everyone to comply with that rule, and also be hard to enforce. Most people on skywars just say 'hacks' and leave after they die, to feel better about loosing.

Oct 20, 2013
I think he means if you accuse someone of hacking three times the accuser will be muted. It's a bad idea on the whole, there are many mis-informed people out there, and of course there are the ragers. It would be very hard to get everyone to comply with that rule, and also be hard to enforce. Most people on skywars just say 'hacks' and leave after they die, to feel better about loosing.
Losing* sorry I had to.

Story

Design Admin 🎨
Staff member
Admin Team
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
ok i wrote that the worst possible way.
i mean't the accuser gets muted.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
1) Are you banned for hacking,
2) Mutes are for more verbal offences like Spam and swearing than physical like hacking. Warnings are to give you a chance and rethink what u r doing, swearers could swear once then apologise but hacking is a long process of installing the client and them choosing to turn them on. Also Spamming and swearing, mute able offences, do not interfere with gameplay but hacking is straight forward cheating.

Hackers do and should continue to get instant and permanent bans. No warnings are required as using hacks shows that you have thought about what u are doing. This thread is pro hackers and I think it should be locked @Aimee2323 @SevereWarning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

14 degrees today, 27 degrees tomorrow. Well, welcome in Europe I guess.
”I am enough. You are enough. If I could teach today’s young people one thing, it would be, that you are enough, every day, the way you are. You are loved from the top of head to the tips of your toes. You are an incredible creation, enjoy your own beauty.” ❤
xTypical wrote on SoundToTheThirdPower's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^-^
SoundToTheThirdPower wrote on xTypical's profile.
Dank je voor de volgen (sorry mijn nederlands is niet goed omdat ik leer)
Just beat Cuphead today.
Top Bottom