Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which one of the ideas?

• Total voters

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
So I've recently been taking quite a bit of interest in how the Tower Defence gameplay works. I think we can all agree that the most used mobs are Spiders, Skeletons, Pigmen, Blazes, Witches, Slimes and Giants depending on what the opponent's defence looks like, so I thought it would be a nice idea to revamp or add new mobs to spice up the gameplay and have more possible strageties to be used in the game.

Creeper

Creepers aren't really useful in any attack stragety at all. They can easily be taken out by inferno potions; a decent defence will have no issue at all with this mob.

2018-04-16_18.47.08.png

As you may see, even when level V, creepers are not invulnerable to any tower at all, slower than normal, and do just as much damage as a level V skeleton would. In fact, it's only more expensive to send and level up, slower and more vulnerable than skeletons which leaves the question why you would even bother using this mob at all? The only benefit they have is that they can regenerate themselves, but the regeneration of the creepers simply can't keep up with a decent defence or simply one or two splash potions of inferno.

Creepers in Minecraft are mostly really stealthy, so my suggestion is to make Creepers invulnerable to a few towers.
Creepers should also be fire-proof once charged state is achieved and remove the regeneration, since they can be taken out too easily by inferno potions in my opinion and we already have Witches to regenerate mobs in a way more effective way. They should also do a bit more damage, since they're Creepers after all and can blow stuff up.

Enderman

I thought of Endermen as a mob that is invulnerable to any tower that involves using projectiles. This would be a good mob to use when the defence mostly consists out of Archer towers, Turrets and Necromancers (Shulker). This mob shouldn't be fire proof at all, but I do believe that this mob should be just as fast as Pigmen are. The mob will be expensive, since it would be pretty overpowered to use very early on in the game.

Ghast

This mob is just simply another flying troop, but can inflict a lot of damage, has about the same speed as Creepers, but about half as much health. This would make sense as Ghasts don't have a lot of health in vanilla Minecraft either. Should have the same invulnerablilties as the Blaze, but would inflict a lot more damage and should be a bit more expensive.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this thread. I'll be adding a poll in which you can vote which mob proposal seems the most practical, so don't forget to vote. Feedback is highly appreciated as always.

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
Indeed, after a bit amount of days used in the game even I can agree that no one dares to use a creeper in early or late game, same goes for silverfishes.

You know what this situation would need?
- Removing these 2 mobs and replacing them with Enderdragons & Elder Guardian. Okay seriously not :D

What I meant, is that both of these mobs should have a higher role in game. - It gives a lot of different strategies and the opposite team may have harder times to read your next move. That could be amazing regarding how much brainwork the game needs on first place - And how enjoyable effect it gives on game.

About Endermans; Interesting choice, could work if the arrows doesn't teleport it away because it kinda goes with Enderman's code.

Ghasts would be interesting too. But since there already have giants, the size couldn't be a problem with this mob.

Yet it's kind of there aren't many ways to win the game anymore when both defences are too great. - What if creepers could damage the towers when being killed and being on level V? Surely that could make it more useful. But instead of being unable to build the towers back like in lightning mode; The destroyed towers by Creepers could be able to build back in a while, - Or repair with coins.

Bad or not, at least interesting element to add.

Overall the sugestion is likeable and agreed by me

fam

Reactions: Miauw

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Lol I'm hardly any god, I'm just guilty of spending to much time playing towers, I've seen this post the other day I love all the ideas people post, with this one again I like all 3 ideas but if cube craft said right u can only choose one I think it would be the ghast only because I like the idea of another flying troop :)

Reactions: Miauw and Kloska

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Creeper

Creepers aren't really useful in any attack stragety at all. They can easily be taken out by inferno potions; a decent defence will have no issue at all with this mob.

2018-04-16_18-47-08-png.144725

As you may see, even when level V, creepers are not invulnerable to any tower at all, slower than normal, and do just as much damage as a level V skeleton would. In fact, it's only more expensive to send and level up, slower and more vulnerable than skeletons which leaves the question why you would even bother using this mob at all? The only benefit they have is that they can regenerate themselves, but the regeneration of the creepers simply can't keep up with a decent defence or simply one or two splash potions of inferno.

Creepers in Minecraft are mostly really stealthy, so my suggestion is to make Creepers invulnerable to a few towers.
Creepers should also be fire-proof once charged state is achieved and remove the regeneration, since they can be taken out too easily by inferno potions in my opinion and we already have Witches to regenerate mobs in a way more effective way. They should also do a bit more damage, since they're Creepers after all and can blow stuff up.
I love this idea a lot because I have never seen someone using the creeper mobs because they're just to weak.
Enderman

I thought of Endermen as a mob that is invulnerable to any tower that involves using projectiles. This would be a good mob to use when the defence mostly consists out of Archer towers, Turrets and Necromancers (Shulker). This mob shouldn't be fire proof at all, but I do believe that this mob should be just as fast as Pigmen are. The mob will be expensive, since it would be pretty overpowered to use very early on in the game.
I think that this could be a very interesting idea because it is completely different from what we're used to see in Tower Defence!
Ghast

This mob is just simply another flying troop, but can inflict a lot of damage, has about the same speed as Creepers, but about half as much health. This would make sense as Ghasts don't have a lot of health in vanilla Minecraft either. Should have the same invulnerablilties as the Blaze, but would inflict a lot more damage and should be a bit more expensive.
I am in love with this idae because I would like to have some more flying type mobs. But I am not sure if anyone is going to use this since it is probably going to die before it even got to the castle so it doesn't care how strong the mob is. I also would like a flying type version of the Giant zombie so this would be perfect.

Reactions: Miauw

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Yet it's kind of there aren't many ways to win the game anymore when both defences are too great. - What if creepers could damage the towers when being killed and being on level V? Surely that could make it more useful. But instead of being unable to build the towers back like in lightning mode; The destroyed towers by Creepers could be able to build back in a while, - Or repair with coins.
I actually really like this idea as well. I was thinking it could perhaps be a feature in Armageddon that Creepers and Ghasts will be able to deal damage to the defence, so it isn't nearly impossible to actually win the game without a tie anymore.

Not really sure about the fact you'd be able to repair your towers. It would be nice if the destruction of towers would be in a fairly fast pace, but the way how Lightning damages towers is far too slow, which makes it a bit too easy for people to repair all their defence in no time. Maybe Lightning mode could be amplified a bit as well. Then I would pretty much like the idea.

ya boi fam homie

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom